Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

9 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Wouldn't they then need to do a guard of honour at parkhead? Probably just as bad as losing to the cunts.

About 3 days before he walked, Lennon was asked about this scenario being a possibilty. He was absolutely adamant (love Antmusic) that Celtic would be providing no such guard of honour in any circumstances

Guest milne_afc
57 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

the huns could finish with double our points this season.

surely thats not happened in many of our 118 years

It’s happened loads of times

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

In their 9 years history it’s never happened.

FFSΒ Tord, basics min.Β 

Never let the cunts forgetΒ 

I mean any club finishing with double our points. I doubt its happened very often. Less than five times i would guess

3 hours ago, Tord31 said:

the huns could finish with double our points this season.

surely thats not happened in many of our 118 years

I've just had a quick look on wiki over the last few years.

We were 35 points behind Celtic last year with 8 games to go.

We were also behind the league winners by 52 inΒ 2012, 54 pointsΒ in 2011, 46 points in 2010, 64 points in 2004, 52 points in 2001 and 57 points in 2000.

This will be the 7th season in 21 years and I'm sure that it would have been 8 if the remainder of last season was played out.

Β 

9 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I've just had a quick look on wiki over the last few years.

We were 35 points behind Celtic last year with 8 games to go.

We were also behind the league winners by 52 inΒ 2012, 54 pointsΒ in 2011, 46 points in 2010, 64 points in 2004, 52 points in 2001 and 57 points in 2000.

This will be the 7th season in 21 years and I'm sure that it would have been 8 if the remainder of last season was played out.

Β 

They likely spend 60 mm pounds to build that squad which is more than we spent in our 118 years combined.Β 

Hibs have just sealed third spot.

"Zero contact on Boyle there, it's blatant from Boyle. He's on a yellow and is lucky to stay on. Clear and obvious error from John Beaton"

"Ross County just don't clear their lines and Nisbet is alive at the back post. The conditions have helped that there, the rain has allowed it to get to Nisbet."

Sums up our season. They've had all the breaks and weΒ haven't.

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

Hibs have just sealed third spot.

"Zero contact on Boyle there, it's blatant from Boyle. He's on a yellow and is lucky to stay on. Clear and obvious error from John Beaton"

"Ross County just don't clear their lines and Nisbet is alive at the back post. The conditions have helped that there, the rain has allowed it to get to Nisbet."

Sums up our season. They've had all the breaks and weΒ haven't.

A league table doesn’t lie.

But from what I’ve seen of them on Sportscene through the season, they’ve had some incredible luck with refereeing decisions.

Β