Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Aye Hearts and Dundee to replace Killie and Hamilton would be a helluva result.Β 

Hope Killie get relegated and go bust. Hun sympathising cunts.Β 

Charlie Adam was on form last night in the second half I watched.Β 

Hope Lafferty bursts Dundee apart and keeps them down. Spineless lying club. You're right about Hearts coming up though. Sadly due to Budge we're likely to be mid table also rans. Pains me but how I'm feeling, we're a way off pushing Hibs and Aberdeen for third. Her mismanagement will ensure we flounder til she's gone. Robbie supposedly confirming we won't pay a transfer fee for anyone. Suppose that rules us out of Campbell for a start. So starting position a team that got emptied in both cups by Alloa and Brora. Then add zero transfer budget.

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hope Lafferty bursts Dundee apart and keeps them down. Spineless lying club. You're right about Hearts coming up though. Sadly due to Budge we're likely to be mid table also rans. Pains me but how I'm feeling, we're a way off pushing Hibs and Aberdeen for third. Her mismanagement will ensure we flounder til she's gone. Robbie supposedly confirming we won't pay a transfer fee for anyone. Suppose that rules us out of Campbell for a start. So starting position a team that got emptied in both cups by Alloa and Brora. Then add zero transfer budget.

Punching above your weight you mean?Β 

30 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Standard league position for them TBF, last 10 seasons in the top league, they have finished 12th, 6th, 6th, 5th, 3rd, 12th, 10th, 5th, 3rd and 6th.

This will be the 10th year in a row they finish below Aberdeen.

Any odds on them going straight back down again?

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

So instead of showing the two live games today in the relegation battle, when they still have unused games in this year's contract, Sky have decided to devote an entire day on sky sports football channel to the Huns 2021 season.Β 

Get these cunts and their shitty contract to fuck.Β 

Amen.

And take those abhorrent, fat, despicable,Β hun fucks, Boyd & McCoist with them.

Pair of absolute cunts.Β 

2 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

1 plastic pitch gone with Hamilton. Killie in the playoff spot as things stand.Β 

Don't see Dundee beating Killie over two legs.Β 

Aye its a tough ask.Β 

It would be funny though after Kilmarnock voting to place the new Hun straight into the top division and Dundee changing their vote to send Hearts down last season.Β 

Guest milne_afc
11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Any ideas who the Scottish club is that Burnley are about to announce a partnership with?Β 

I’d guess Hearts. Same politics.

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Any ideas who the Scottish club is that Burnley are about to announce a partnership with?Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

I’d guess Hearts. Same politics.

Aye, Burnley loaned them Dunne a few years ago, deploy hoofball football and play in a similar maroon / claret coloured kit