Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Plastic pitches getting to fk is fantastic.

far too many still think they are ‘acceptable’ & want more of them

Artificial pitches can be very good for grassroots development football, but it does play so very differently than on grass.

with that regard, they should not be allowed at the top level

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ten Caat said:

His contract was up. They wanted him to stay but he wants to explore other options in football

Yeah so it is probably between him & McInnes for the Utd job & I’m damn sure if I had a choice between the two as a Utd fan, then I would take Hughes every time. Far better manager in our league & at getting best out of players on low budgets

• Haha 1

Wright just totally destroyed his team (and pretty much the club in general) on his post match interview on Radio Shortbread.

Reckons he will only have 5 or 6 players left at the club in the summer, massive rebuilding job will be required.

Won't surprise me in the slightest if he jacks it in shortly

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Wright just totally destroyed his team (and pretty much the club in general) on his post match interview on Radio Shortbread.

Reckons he will only have 5 or 6 players left at the club in the summer, massive rebuilding job will be required.

Won't surprise me in the slightest if he jacks it in shortly

The way he took off up the tunnel looked like he was thinking "ahh fuck this."

For the good of the league adding the Dundee derby I suppose is decent. Plus Dundee will be pantomime villains for us. So another bit interest for our top league. 

Killie have hidden the fact they're the same size as Ayr Utd for years. Now down where they belong. 

Hope fans are back next season. Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and New Firm derbies. 

• Dildo 1