Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You're no more an Aberdeen fan than I'm a yoghurt cos I can get drool from da mouth with a spoon.

You're a Weejie with a mental disorder - that disorder being supporting a team outwith the place you were brought up.

At least Skins knows what he is. 

And I bet your breath is rancid.

Worst still is, he’s a Hun masquerading as an Aberdeen fan.

No genuine Aberdeen fan defends them like he does every time.

• Upvote 1

Watched Dundee U v Hearts 1st half there.

GMS wins another pen right on half time.

Looked a touch dubious, just fell in a heap when the chance arose.

Couldn't really make my mind up on last week's one, seemed split down the middle on here.

He did appear to present himself to Gallagher for the collision, but then again Declan was a bit reckless in his approach.

I think it was a pen, but can definitely see how many said it wisnae.

On 8/22/2021 at 10:00 PM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I'm ready for love Mr Millertime.

I shall insist on a full mouth and cavity cleanse beforehand.  By a trained professional. 

I thank you. 

Top of the table Embra derby looming. Of course you'll crow Hibs are top. Having played Motherwell, Ross County, Dundee and Livingston. While we're 2nd by 2GDF having played Celtic, St Mirren, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd. A home battering of Hibs will see us go clear top after 5 games and put the noisy neighbours in their box. 

Can't wait. Cute that Lewis Stevenson and Hanlon still get games. I expect Nisbet and Doig to be away by the derby. 

HMFC ??❤️??

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Top of the table Embra derby looming. Of course you'll crow Hibs are top. Having played Motherwell, Ross County, Dundee and Livingston. While we're 2nd by 2GDF having played Celtic, St Mirren, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd. A home battering of Hibs will see us go clear top after 5 games and put the noisy neighbours in their box. 

Can't wait. Cute that Lewis Stevenson and Hanlon still get games. I expect Nisbet and Doig to be away by the derby. 

HMFC ??❤️??

Canceled the plane then Skins or just got the pilot on a retainer? 

39 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

HMFC ??❤️??

O go away to your own forum and ilk 

7 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

HMFC ??❤️??

Check you out. Desperately trying already to cling to the ‘top of the table’ when you aren’t. You’re second. No if’s or buts. Second. GD counts. 
Otherwise. We’re top of table as well because we have a game in hand ?

You sound like a wee biter fan bitching about the bigger team in your city being above you because they got easier games ? you got to play celtic when they were still shite. Remember that. You were gifted an advantage over them that the rest will not have. Sometimes the wee clubs get lucky in this way.

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

I’m sure you spoon burning cunts are best placed to give advice on cup droughts. Over 100 years was it? 

When Hibs won the cup in 2016, my grandfather had been dead 41 years. He was 71 when he died

He wasn't even born when Hibs last won the Cup before that

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

When Hibs won the cup in 2016, my grandfather had been dead 41 years. He was 71 when he died

He wasn't even born when Hibs last won the Cup before that

Exactly - tinpot.

The Hearts hun and the Hibs weirdo arguing on here about their teams - like two bald cunts fighting over a comb

14 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Check you out. Desperately trying already to cling to the ‘top of the table’ when you aren’t. You’re second. No if’s or buts. Second. GD counts. 
Otherwise. We’re top of table as well because we have a game in hand ?

You sound like a wee biter fan bitching about the bigger team in your city being above you because they got easier games ? you got to play celtic when they were still shite. Remember that. You were gifted an advantage over them that the rest will not have. Sometimes the wee clubs get lucky in this way.

Hiya ??

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 6:35 PM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Didn't Levein have Hertz at the top after 5 games or so, in his last time in charge.

Buggered if I can remember how that one panned out, but there was a mad lizard tongued German alcoholic involved and a bitty protesting.

Tee hee.

Great start to season 18/19, 8 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat (against Rangers of course) and WHS posted this.

On 9/17/2018 at 4:59 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Big team lads. Don't get mad about it. Leave that to Luton and Sheff Wed fans on our forums.

One famous for EasyJet. The other famous for trouble down't pit and cutlery.

Welcome Sean Clare to the mighty Heart of Midlothian.

And just a few weeks til u lot get ur usual zero points zero goals in Gorgie. And that was when we were shite...

Competitive games so far this season for the champions in waiting:

W D W W W W W W W W

They finished 6th and was relegated the next season.

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ah he bravado from the wee side before they play their bigger opponents in their city really is cute

A total lie isn't really bants. I wouldn't try to get a rise out you by saying Dundee Utd are bigger than Aberdeen. Hearts are so much bigger than Hibs that we nearly bought them. 

Also. You're picking on a team above you in the league. That must feel, dunno, rubbish? 

Just now, Wester Hailes Skins said:

A total lie isn't really bants. I wouldn't try to get a rise out you by saying Dundee Utd are bigger than Aberdeen. Hearts are so much bigger than Hibs that we nearly bought them. 

Yet you didn’t.

The truth is, that both clubs are pretty comparable and very similar.

They’ve probably suffered fewer relegations though

3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Also. You're picking on a team above you in the league. That must feel, dunno, rubbish? 

Hehe, delusions of grandeur. Over the course of the season, “Natural Order” will resume and the Hearts fans will be zooming again

• 2 weeks later...