Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, Saturday's Kid said:

Celtic haven't won on the road this season. They will be pleased their next away game is here.

Aye… their record at Pittodrie in the last 10 years must be about as good as their record at any ground in the Premiership.

Apparently they’ll have Kyogo back too unfortunately - him playing against our centre halves gives me the fear.Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s the most offside goal you’ll see in a long time. Not even any doubt.

I was watching it on Iplayer when I posted, the replays after the highlights showed he was a yard offside.

Β 

10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The rangers goal, that’s not even close to being onside. Corruption or incompetence?

6 minutes of added time, what do you think?

17 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As well as the blatant offside hun goal, Tony Watt clearly kicked in the box by Roofe.Β 
Clear penalty.

Not given.Β 

Steven McLean, the hun cunt, with yetΒ another β€œhonest mistake”.Β 

Yeah that’s the one I posted about, Roofe on Watt. I actually laughed like fuck when I saw it, it’s so blatant. How can anyone pretend these cunts don’t get a hand from the officials.

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Yeah that’s the one I posted about, Roofe on Watt. I actually laughed like fuck when I saw it, it’s so blatant. How can anyone pretend these cunts don’t get a hand from the officials.

It’s a known fact that there are a significant number of β€œRangers” supporting referees. And there will be others we don’t know about.Β 

McLean is just one example.

Just why the SFA allow known huns to referee hun matches,Β beggars belief.Β 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It’s a known fact that there are a significant number of β€œRangers” supporting referees. And there will be others we don’t know about.Β 

Probably because it’s only huns who succeed in Scottish football, it’s absolutely diseased with them.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 8:59 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

And the guy who appoints the refs to the games is a massive the rangers fan toΒ 

39 minutes ago, slippers said:

Don’t think we can drop much further as the teams are absolutely horrific below us now!

Β 

36 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye and we've drawn against one of them and beat another in injury time through their generous goalie.Β 

With the third still to play against this month.Β 

Β 

& another two of them have beaten us