Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s Glass got us in the McGhee/Brown position in the league ?

It’s getting to the stage where I am  looking for the better teams to win, cos it’s keeps the poorer teams below us, and the average teams within distance.

How the fuck did it come to this?

Well, obvious really. Egotistical chairman making nonsensical appointments.

My loon’s fitba, with a dinner time KO,  is off tomorrow which means I’ll have to haul myself down to Pittodrie instead.Fuck sakes. 

4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

It’s getting to the stage where I am  looking for the better teams to win, cos it’s keeps the poorer teams below us, and the average teams within distance.

How the fuck did it come to this?

Well, obvious really. Egotistical chairman making nonsensical appointments.

My loon’s fitba, with a dinner time KO,  is off tomorrow which means I’ll have to haul myself down to Pittodrie instead.Fuck sakes. 

If we don't get a result tomorrow then things could start to get ugly away to Dundee next weekend. 

In a game rescheduled to suit fucking American viewers no less. 

43 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If we don't get a result tomorrow then things could start to get ugly away to Dundee next weekend. 

In a game rescheduled to suit fucking American viewers no less. 

Unbelieveably ugly if 2000 of our support make the journey down

And find out it isn't actually getting played for another week.....

10 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Hearts been pretty impressive so far, they're beating the pish in the league with ease. McInnes' early teams were good at that.

Aye, they've had a good start. 

Both they and Hibs still unbeaten so far. 

Hopefully Hibs still unbeaten after tomorrow too, a Hun mini meltdown is always good fun. 

Our early good results were a bit mixed with decent fortune. But gotta say. This team has a great dressing room spirit, great energy, and recruits like Moore and Devlin coming in have been brilliant. Halkett back to being decent in a sweeper 3 at the back role. 

Gordon outstanding every game and as a Jambo and our senior figure on the park, think he's really driving us on from the back. 

Strong bench too. Which we've not had before. Savage has been outstanding with our recruitment. 

But all that said. We've had nothing more than a good start. Ibrox is a huge test. More in our belief and if we go for them. Fans will be raging if we go for a nil nil. Would rather we go standard 343 and for the win, even if we lose. 

Think everyone surprised at Aberdeen. Recruitment looked positive and Brown on the park looked like the experience and attitude Aberdeen needed. Weird. From a distance looks like players aren't buying into Glass. 

Not sure how bad Celtic will continue to be. But pressure on us and Hibs to really push on now. 

17 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Our early good results were a bit mixed with decent fortune. But gotta say. This team has a great dressing room spirit, great energy, and recruits like Moore and Devlin coming in have been brilliant. Halkett back to being decent in a sweeper 3 at the back role. 

Gordon outstanding every game and as a Jambo and our senior figure on the park, think he's really driving us on from the back. 

Strong bench too. Which we've not had before. Savage has been outstanding with our recruitment. 

But all that said. We've had nothing more than a good start. Ibrox is a huge test. More in our belief and if we go for them. Fans will be raging if we go for a nil nil. Would rather we go standard 343 and for the win, even if we lose. 

Think everyone surprised at Aberdeen. Recruitment looked positive and Brown on the park looked like the experience and attitude Aberdeen needed. Weird. From a distance looks like players aren't buying into Glass. 

Not sure how bad Celtic will continue to be. But pressure on us and Hibs to really push on now. 

Not reading that.

Fuck off, no-one gives a shiny shite 

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Not only the players who aren’t buying in to Glass. 

Come the end of October we could be in deep shit and Cormack has a major decision to make. 

Yet another disappointing season slips by

51 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Good start for the JTs Skinzo ?

Cheers pal. Long way to go but recruitment has been unreal. To get Devlin for next to nothing, from Oz. He could have been terrible. But what a player and team personality. Beningime from Everton reserves. Already looks a 4m player too good for us. 

Biggest assets at our club are Savage and his team. 

But it's still no more than a good start. Makes January interesting though if still up there. 

28 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

A reminder to us before Ibrox that any major threat to them from a nearby Scottish club will see sending offs, penalties and biased decisions intervene. 

Our visit now huge but have less hope than I should as Robbie too defensive, plus the refereeing. Need to absolutely wipe the floor with them to get a draw. 

It's always been the way at Ibrox domestic teams rarely get anything there.

Good start by Hearts and shows the difference having a proper GK makes Gordon will win Hearts a lot of points this season Celtic were crazy letting him go. Long way to go and Hearts had a better start a few years ago and totally collapsed but they look like a decent well balanced team whereas we are currently all over the shop. Glass clearly isn't ready for a job of this magnitude and should never have been appointed. I now know how you felt when Cathro was your manager.