Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

My Hibs mate just sent me a pic of Walsh. The ref that sent off Porteous. In a full Rangers shell suit. Where he's an official Rangers coach to their kids at Ibrox. 

No other country in the world would allow this. None. 

I’d imagine your hibs mate could produce a picture of Sturgeon in the crowd at a Tory conference in a blue suit 

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

He's an official kids coach for Rangers. Not gonna argue with u about it. Take it, or don't. 

The worst bit is not a single person on Scotland is surprised at this news. And there won't even be a stink about it. 

They even managed to get the Catholic school teacher stopped from refereeing their games. But he gets to referee Celtic games instead. You couldn't make it up. 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

He's an official kids coach for Rangers. Not gonna argue with u about it. Take it, or don't. 

Hes hardly a kids coach at rangers. He's the equivalent of a PE  teacher at Hazelhead academy who we work alongside in performance school with our youth from what I recall. 

2 hours ago, slippers said:

Hes hardly a kids coach at rangers. He's the equivalent of a PE  teacher at Hazelhead academy who we work alongside in performance school with our youth from what I recall. 

Do Hazlehead Academy have tracksuits? Rangers do. And Walsh is wearing one, while coaching kids. To be honest thinking about it. If he was coaching away from Rangers but CHOSE to wear a Rangers tracksuit of his own choice. That's even worse. There's no getting away from this. Clubs like mine that threaten Rangers go to Ibrox with their fans reffing the games. 

I'm already angry at our outcome at Ibrox as a top of the table clash. And we've not even played yet. 

47 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Do Hazlehead Academy have tracksuits? Rangers do. And Walsh is wearing one, while coaching kids. To be honest thinking about it. If he was coaching away from Rangers but CHOSE to wear a Rangers tracksuit of his own choice. That's even worse. There's no getting away from this. Clubs like mine that threaten Rangers go to Ibrox with their fans reffing the games. 

I'm already angry at our outcome at Ibrox as a top of the table clash. And we've not even played yet. 

Are you referring to the photo shopped one of him in rangers tracksuit with the headset on? Or is there 1 with him actually in a rangers tracksuit. 

11 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As if we didn’t know these cunts were hun bastards…

Dry yir eyes. Robbo plus Graeme Souness night at Tynie. Souness brought up in Broomhouse, West Edinburgh, as a Hearts fan. So he's probably thrown in a top for charity. 

Although Tynecastle used as the venue, it's a private event where they can do what they want. Was hardly discussed in detail by the Hearts Board. 

Stop fixating on Rangers and Hearts. You not got enough on your plate to focus on with Aberdeen? 

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Dry yir eyes. Robbo plus Graeme Souness night at Tynie. Souness brought up in Broomhouse, West Edinburgh, as a Hearts fan. So he's probably thrown in a top for charity. 

Although Tynecastle used as the venue, it's a private event where they can do what they want. Was hardly discussed in detail by the Hearts Board. 

Stop fixating on Rangers and Hearts. You not got enough on your plate to focus on with Aberdeen? 

?

Hun prick 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

We hate everyone equally.

Hmmm…

Huns are hated much, much more than any other club/team/support. Pretending otherwise is stupid.

25 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Having a go at Hearts who maybe have a greater dislike for one half of the Glasgow two? From an Aberdeen fan. Who have a greater dislike for one half of the Glasgow two. 

Fair summary? ?

Hearts' dislike for Celtic is for stupid, fash Tommy Robinson type reasons. Union Jack bootlicker stuff.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Tbh I don’t mind Celtic at all.

huns are the worst thing on the planet though 

I fucking hate celtic, grief mongering arseholes who think we want to hear their "story".

I'm not interested in Ireland nor Palestine, if I wanted to hear views on politics in Ireland or the middle east, it wouldn't be at the football and certainly not from some smelly tinker with bad hygiene and missing front teeth.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Of course.

However I do hate most teams that aren't Aberdeen. Probably some more than others.

Huns are scum but I am in a small group of fans that hate Celtic more. Cunts.

Same here, huns kind of know that they are Rab C Nesbitt style scum, celtic fans on the other hand think that they are something special.

7 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I fucking hate celtic, grief mongering arseholes who think we want to hear their "story".

I'm not interested in Ireland nor Palestine, if I wanted to hear views on politics in Ireland or the middle east, it wouldn't be at the football and certainly not from some smelly tinker with bad hygiene and missing front teeth.

I have a good book on the history of the IRA, if you do ever want to learn about some Irish politics and the disgusting behaviour of the British army 

PM me anytime pal 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I have a good book on the history of the IRA, if you do ever want to learn about some Irish politics and the disgusting behaviour of the British army 

PM me anytime pal 

I'm fully aware of what the army did in Ireland poodler, I'm just not fucking interested in hearing that arseholes sing about it up here.

Edit: thanks for the offer though.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

PM me anytime pal 

The one thing to remember is that both Rangers and Celtic stand for some pretty bad things, but if not for the bad things Rangers stand for, the bad things that Celtic stand for wouldn't exist. The same is not true in reverse. 

Rangers are an absolute cancer on Scottish society. 

But to be clear, fuck Celtic too. 

• Upvote 2