Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

13 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What's the tennis balls all about? 

“Its part of their protest against the potential appointment of Bernard Higgins, former Assistant Chief Constable of Police Scotland, to a position at the club.”

Presume it’s political? The Old Bill being seen as Masonic, establishment, Protestant? Who knows - the balls’ in the board’s court??

I once had a work colleague, Sellic fan, who was in the RAF at the time of this incident. Went to his usual Sellic boozer pre match and word got round he was in the forces. Got a kicking from his own fans. 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

“Its part of their protest against the potential appointment of Bernard Higgins, former Assistant Chief Constable of Police Scotland, to a position at the club.”

Presume it’s political? The Old Bill being seen as Masonic, establishment, Protestant? Who knows - the balls’ in the board’s court??

I once had a work colleague, Sellic fan, who was in the RAF at the time of this incident. Went to his usual Sellic boozer pre match and word got round he was in the forces. Got a kicking from his own fans. 

Higgins is of a catholic background. 

It's to do with his involvement in the football legislation that the snp brought in, then subsequently dropped. 

13 hours ago, milne_afc said:

I see Dunfermline have finally got a win. ?

Peter Grant was a joke at Alloa but somehow managed to convince the Dunfermline board to appoint him as manager. Absolutely useless was the outcome and the first match without him they win. 
I hope he puts his name forward for the job in Govan….I will personally give him a glowing reference.

• 2 weeks later...

More fitting in this thread (as all club performance chat should be at moment) we are on 15 points from 14 games & will most likely be on 15 from 15 after next game, so basically only averaging 1 point a game at over two thirds way through season. Potentially (keeping this average) STILL most certainly in a relegation area & most certainly bottom six at this rate. 
wins against hibs/hearts & draw with huns (almost HALF our points total) had some thinking all was ok but all that done is fool a few fence sitters that things were improving & Glass ‘deserves’ more time.

BOLLOCKS HE DOES

I wanted him to get two windows before fair assessment but after the complete mess he made of first window (with clearly a very decent budget) I really do not want him squandering more cash next window. Ten fkn signings & his two best (Ramirez/Brown) were the big/fan pleasers & his only real successful signings so far, Watkins could be also.

Get the cunt gone please. Bring in someone with time to assess team (& work on binning the shite most importantly) before January window opens. 

NOW is time to act. Not mid December or worse still start of window in January 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

6 games in December, 4 at home. 

Shaping up to be a big month. 

If we’re not top 6 (& closing on Hearts/Motherwell by then) then change it FFS.

This being 6 points off bottom having played more games than everyone else, going into December, is totally unacceptable. Or should be. 

Surely to fuck, it’s make or break for Glass. 

8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If we’re not top 6 (& closing on Hearts/Motherwell by then) then change it FFS.

This being 6 points off bottom having played more games than everyone else, going into December, is totally unacceptable. Or should be. 

Surely to fuck, it’s make or break for Glass. 

We could (probably will) be even worse off after the weekend fixtures. None of the 4 below us (all with a game in hand over us) are playing each other. Fair chance any or all could make up even more ground (couple even overtake us) before even using their games in hand.

When does this shitshow shambles manager become untenable? Just how embarrassing does it have to get before all the pathetic/desperation for excuses to cover for him are totally wiped out & ridiculed?

1 hour ago, jamiesd said:

Table is starting to look a bit worrying..... Surely we can't hobble along like this for much longer?

My worry is Cormack backs him heavily in January (which cant go much worse than the summer).

I personally see that he'll probably see the season out (provided were not as too big a risk of relegation) and I'd hope we'd look to bring in someone better/more qualified (and not a mate of Data Dave)

18 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Down to 9th as it stands. And the other 2 sides below us that are playing both in position to close the gap. 

2 huge games this week after the presumable defeat tomorrow. Probably huger than the Hibs game a few weeks back. Need to be winning those 2 home games.

4 points is the absolute minimum from the next 3 games, and probably keeps Glass breathing. If it’s 2 points then I’d be pulling the trigger next Saturday night but unfortunately I’m not holding the gun. If I was, I’d have pulled the trigger months ago although in fact, I wouldn’t have had him in the position to be facing  the firing squad in the 1st place. It’s like OGS at Man U but at least they eventually saw the error of their ways.

Thank fuck we took those 7 points at the end of October.

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

United take the lead....

DUTV co commentator said "fantastic goal" or some other such hyperbolic bollocks.

Was worse, canna mind noo.

Was the scrappiest goal I've seen in my puff.

Came aff 3 defenders landed at the boy's feet, turned and scored.

Fucking gluepot.

Ats enough for me.

On to St J noo a hink. Maybe Tynecastle.