Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

6 games in December, 4 at home. 

Shaping up to be a big month. 

If we’re not top 6 (& closing on Hearts/Motherwell by then) then change it FFS.

This being 6 points off bottom having played more games than everyone else, going into December, is totally unacceptable. Or should be. 

Surely to fuck, it’s make or break for Glass. 

8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If we’re not top 6 (& closing on Hearts/Motherwell by then) then change it FFS.

This being 6 points off bottom having played more games than everyone else, going into December, is totally unacceptable. Or should be. 

Surely to fuck, it’s make or break for Glass. 

We could (probably will) be even worse off after the weekend fixtures. None of the 4 below us (all with a game in hand over us) are playing each other. Fair chance any or all could make up even more ground (couple even overtake us) before even using their games in hand.

When does this shitshow shambles manager become untenable? Just how embarrassing does it have to get before all the pathetic/desperation for excuses to cover for him are totally wiped out & ridiculed?

1 hour ago, jamiesd said:

Table is starting to look a bit worrying..... Surely we can't hobble along like this for much longer?

My worry is Cormack backs him heavily in January (which cant go much worse than the summer).

I personally see that he'll probably see the season out (provided were not as too big a risk of relegation) and I'd hope we'd look to bring in someone better/more qualified (and not a mate of Data Dave)

18 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Down to 9th as it stands. And the other 2 sides below us that are playing both in position to close the gap. 

2 huge games this week after the presumable defeat tomorrow. Probably huger than the Hibs game a few weeks back. Need to be winning those 2 home games.

4 points is the absolute minimum from the next 3 games, and probably keeps Glass breathing. If it’s 2 points then I’d be pulling the trigger next Saturday night but unfortunately I’m not holding the gun. If I was, I’d have pulled the trigger months ago although in fact, I wouldn’t have had him in the position to be facing  the firing squad in the 1st place. It’s like OGS at Man U but at least they eventually saw the error of their ways.

Thank fuck we took those 7 points at the end of October.

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

United take the lead....

DUTV co commentator said "fantastic goal" or some other such hyperbolic bollocks.

Was worse, canna mind noo.

Was the scrappiest goal I've seen in my puff.

Came aff 3 defenders landed at the boy's feet, turned and scored.

Fucking gluepot.

Ats enough for me.

On to St J noo a hink. Maybe Tynecastle.

33 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, about time we just bite the bullet & admit what the majority of us said when Glass was appointed.. he’s not up to the job.

No point in waiting.

I’ll say a week on Monday, after St Mirren game at Pittodrie. 

Thing is, who would Cormack parachute into the hot seat? Appaloo? Some other Atlanta stooge? 
 That’s what worries me and he’d still have his other placeman Gunner in charge above any new manager 

7 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

All St. Mirren.
Some fantastic saves from Grdon last 5 mins.

Both Utd and Hearts have been poor yet again and are still winning. There is absolutely an element of luck on their side this season. Neither of them have a better group of players than us. An incredibly frustrating season.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Both Utd and Hearts have been poor yet again and are still winning. There is absolutely an element of luck on their side this season. Neither of them have a better group of players than us. An incredibly frustrating season.

You could argue that but Utd and Hearts are a bit like how we were 2017 - 2019; very average but managed to grind out multiple single goal victories that kept us best of the rest usually 

16 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Thing is, who would Cormack parachute into the hot seat? Appaloo? Some other Atlanta stooge? 
 That’s what worries me and he’d still have his other placement Gunner in charge above any new manager 

Christ knows, but it’s patently obvious Glass isn’t good enough.

Robson would be in temporary charge I’d imagine (who has as much credentials as Glass does). 
Thereafter, who knows if he’d try “emerging talent” or go for a more experienced Alex Neill type. He’s more experienced than Glass but 5 years younger at 40.  

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Christ knows, but it’s patently obvious Glass isn’t good enough.

Robson would be in temporary charge I’d imagine (who has as much credentials as Glass does). 
Thereafter, who knows if he’d try “emerging talent” or go for a more experienced Alex Neill type. He’s more experienced than Glass but 5 years younger at 40.  

Very strange that Robson has been coaching for what, 5 years now and nobody appears to have taken a chance on him? A Montrose or a Forfar for example.

Ethan Ross with a puckle goals today