Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

44 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

True, point was they didn’t believe their club was going to die(not allowed by powers that be) I was shocked when allowed to happen. But it did, nobody has the right to be in the premier by history alone. That was my point

15 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

So that’s all your conversation was?, pedantry?, pick a tiny bit of conversation or word even though you knew the context of what I was saying?,just to feel superior?

youve a cheek calling out sooper hans playing to the gallery, exactly what you have just done hypocrite, 

enjoy your day prick

That escalated quickly 

lolz

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

? 

I was correcting a common misconception that the huns like to claim they were "relegated" or "demoted", in an attempt to whitewash the death of the club they supported. 

I think it's worth correcting this fallacy anytime I see it repeated.

It's nothing to do with feeling superior. All about accuracy. 

No idea why it's got you so worked up  

Tell fifa and eufa that!

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Some finish by Tony Watt 

Finally screwed the nut. He’d be the best player in the current Dons team if he’d take the drop in wages.

15 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That's actually a really interesting and impressive appointment by Queens Park getting that guy from AZ

They might not get up to the Championship this season although doing so via the play-offs could well be possible. They will get up next season for sure though. 

They'll then look for a wealthy investor from wherever and get themselves into the SPL within a couple of seasons.

Once they get there (and they will) their ambition knows no bounds.

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

They might not get up to the Championship this season although doing so via the play-offs could well be possible. They will get up next season for sure though. 

They'll then look for a wealthy investor from wherever and get themselves into the SPL within a couple of seasons.

I don't know anything about the Queens Park situation, but what differs them from being like a Gretna?

Their behind Cove Rangers in the league, so what's the plan to get ahead of them?

I guess them main underlying query is, do you think what they are putting in place is sustainable? 

54 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

How are they paying for it? 

Do they have new external investment?