Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Several players from our strongest 11 would get into the Hearts team so why are we so shite as a team?

I reckon any 1 of Ramsay, McCrorie, Ferguson, Barron, Watkins, Vinnie, Ramirez - would walk into the Hearts team 

Pish.

Ferguson's the only one.

14 minutes ago, redone said:

Pish.

Ferguson's the only one.

That’s a bit generous to Hearts given our games against each other this season in all honesty. 
admittedly not as many as he said but Ramsay, Barron, Ferguson & probably VB would easily get plenty games for them. Probably Hayes as well even.
Hearts are shite they just had a far better keeper than us this season (& central defence) & that has accounted for probably aboot 15 points easily between us in reality because our defence/keeper has cost us a shit load & theirs have saved them plenty. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, redone said:

Pish.

Ferguson's the only one.

In a one off deal would you swap Barron or McCrorie for Toby Sibbick?

nathanial Atkinson for Calvin Ramsay?

I’m sure Watkins would get a few games ahead of Ginnelly or McKay and Ramirez has probably had a better season than Boyce all things considered  

Just as individual transfers… not all of them… they’d play plenty. So why are we so shit

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Can any of you remember a midweek game, early 90s era Easter Rd, where we were losing to hibs 2-0, we scored 2, but they got a late winner?

Looked through the archive but fucked if I can see it . From memory I left at 2-0 to get the last train and missed three goals ( I’m sure) 

Can’t recall that one. Was a midweeker we came from behind to score a late, late winner though? Chris Clark I think 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I found one that was a Saturday game 1990, Paul Wright scoring the winner . That might be it ( was sure it was midweek)

I was at that game and remember it for a very specific reason

Took a leisurely drive through before the match but by the time I got to Leith Walk where I always parked I could barely hold the steering wheel. Both hands had what looked like blisters on them but were flush with the skin surface. Felt like severe pins and needles and I could see these lesions multiplying all through the match. They were relatively painless until you put pressure on them and only seemed to affect my hands. Once back from the match....we were robbed btw.......I found they were also starting to appear on my feet. i wasn't feeling unwell so just ignored it but next morning I could barely stand with the same pins and needles sensation with every step.

On the Monday I phoned doc for emerg appt. None available but the practice nurse would see me....I knew if it was anything serious or she didnt know she'd have to get a GP in to advise so took the appt. She said instantly she knew what it was. Hand, foot and mouth disease. I'd never ever heard of it before. Apparently normally only affects children...my son was at nursery school but no symptoms she reckoned he was a carrier. Asked if I had any mouth ulcers. At that point I didnt have but within a couple of days I developed the worst ulcer I've ever had on the side of my tongue which took the best part of 3 weeks to resolve.

36 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I was at that game and remember it for a very specific reason

Took a leisurely drive through before the match but by the time I got to Leith Walk where I always parked I could barely hold the steering wheel. Both hands had what looked like blisters on them but were flush with the skin surface. Felt like severe pins and needles and I could see these lesions multiplying all through the match. They were relatively painless until you put pressure on them and only seemed to affect my hands. Once back from the match....we were robbed btw.......I found they were also starting to appear on my feet. i wasn't feeling unwell so just ignored it but next morning I could barely stand with the same pins and needles sensation with every step.

On the Monday I phoned doc for emerg appt. None available but the practice nurse would see me....I knew if it was anything serious or she didnt know she'd have to get a GP in to advise so took the appt. She said instantly she knew what it was. Hand, foot and mouth disease. I'd never ever heard of it before. Apparently normally only affects children...my son was at nursery school but no symptoms she reckoned he was a carrier. Asked if I had any mouth ulcers. At that point I didnt have but within a couple of days I developed the worst ulcer I've ever had on the side of my tongue which took the best part of 3 weeks to resolve.

Were you in the medical game at that point?

15 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Been qualified just short of 2 years.

RGN's only did 4 weeks sick children's placement though. Sick kid's nursing is a stand alone qualification in itself

Ten Caat, Mrs Itsagoal has been a sick kid’s nurse for over 35 years. Did her training at Foresterhill and worked there until we moved abroad in 1990. Still absolutely loves her job.

59 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Just looked it up and it was a late Darren Mackie winner. Derek Young penalty saved and Mackie put away the rebound.

I think that was when Sauzee was the Hibs manager. 

Think it was the very same season as the late Chris Clark equaliser to make it 2-2.... 95th minute or so. 02/03... sure the 2-2 was first game of the season

4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Arbroath v inverness

horrific game so far - not sure there’s been a single pass made in the ground.

Commentators keep saying the stadium is sold out yet half the seat in one stand are empty and the standing section next to it ain’t full either. What am I missing here is there a restriction to numbers allowed in the stadium 

9 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Commentators keep saying the stadium is sold out yet half the seat in one stand are empty and the standing section next to it ain’t full either. What am I missing here is there a restriction to numbers allowed in the stadium 

That's the away end.

A decent caley young team behind the goals though making a bit of noise.