Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Arbroath v inverness

horrific game so far - not sure there’s been a single pass made in the ground.

Commentators keep saying the stadium is sold out yet half the seat in one stand are empty and the standing section next to it ain’t full either. What am I missing here is there a restriction to numbers allowed in the stadium 

9 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Commentators keep saying the stadium is sold out yet half the seat in one stand are empty and the standing section next to it ain’t full either. What am I missing here is there a restriction to numbers allowed in the stadium 

That's the away end.

A decent caley young team behind the goals though making a bit of noise.

3 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

That's the away end.

A decent caley young team behind the goals though making a bit of noise.

So the away team get half the seated stand and the stand behind the goal as well 

Yeah seems to be the caley fans making all the noise, bet most of the Arbroath “fans” are just there because it’s the play offs

38 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Neither have the capability to beat at St Johnstone 

Yeah, I think St Johnstone will be safe enough over the two legs against ICT.

I thought it was painful watching Aberdeen this season, but the standard on show tonight was utterly horrific, was like watching a kick about down the local park most of the time - ball getting punted forward hoping for the best.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Yeah, I think St Johnstone will be safe enough over the two legs against ICT.

I thought it was painful watching Aberdeen this season, but the standard on show tonight was utterly horrific, was like watching a kick about down the local park most of the time - ball getting punted forward hoping for the best.

In their defence they were probably both shiting themselves that they would make the mistake that cost them tie. I know Mckenna, really good guy, so would have liked Arbroath to win but Collum had an absolute shocker for both reds; so justice for ICT that they won.

Arbroath only had themselves to blame that they didn't win that game. They seemed too scared to open up and take advantage of ICT having a man/2 men short, and in general being an utterly shite team. 

I fucking hate these Sneckie Huns, and I hate the Fermers. 

Neither of them offer anything different or positive, to the league. I honestly don't give a shit who wins the play off, and that annoys me. 

Bah. 

11 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

In their defence they were probably both shiting themselves that they would make the mistake that cost them tie. I know Mckenna, really good guy, so would have liked Arbroath to win but Collum had an absolute shocker for both reds; so justice for ICT that they won.

Interesting - I haven't seen anything of Arbroath this season other than last night, but I know he's the league's top scorer from midfield - and I thought he looked about the best player on offer last night... he's not exactly a youngster, but would he be the kind of player worth taking a punt on for a season or two, even as a squad player?

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Interesting - I haven't seen anything of Arbroath this season other than last night, but I know he's the league's top scorer from midfield - and I thought he looked about the best player on offer last night... he's not exactly a youngster, but would he be the kind of player worth taking a punt on for a season or two, even as a squad player?

Lolz