Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Interesting - I haven't seen anything of Arbroath this season other than last night, but I know he's the league's top scorer from midfield - and I thought he looked about the best player on offer last night... he's not exactly a youngster, but would he be the kind of player worth taking a punt on for a season or two, even as a squad player?

Lolz

2 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Interesting - I haven't seen anything of Arbroath this season other than last night, but I know he's the league's top scorer from midfield - and I thought he looked about the best player on offer last night... he's not exactly a youngster, but would he be the kind of player worth taking a punt on for a season or two, even as a squad player?

Na he's too old like. Could do a job at a bottom 6 team. Oh wait...

56 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Utterly embarrassing for Scottish football that a team such as Motherwell......a pathetic bunch of hammer-throwers with a -19 goal difference (3rd worst in the league)....managed to qualify for Europe.Β 

Has there ever been a worse Scottish side qualified for a European competition ?

Β 

Falkirk when they lost to a team from Liechtenstein must be up there or Gretna when they entered after losing the Scottish Cup Final

1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

Utterly embarrassing for Scottish football that a team such as Motherwell......a pathetic bunch of hammer-throwers with a -19 goal difference (3rd worst in the league)....managed to qualify for Europe.Β 

Has there ever been a worse Scottish side qualified for a European competition ?

Β 

Aye.

Us.

Young Duff Considine Mulgrew etc etc.

Miles worseΒ 

2 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Β 

Motherwell have been shocking this season. It's a measure of how truly awful we've been that we find ourselves five places below them going into our final game.

I can remember seasonsΒ when we've been as bad, perhaps worse than we've been this year. But i can't recall anotherΒ season where the overall quality of the league was so poor. When being just a fraction less mediocre was enough to secure European football.

2 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Β 

Not sure it's embarrassing for Scottish football but it's certainly embarrassing for Aberdeen FC, David Cormack and 'single sign on' Rob that they have finished well clear of usΒ 

5 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Β 

Gretna,

5 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Β 

We were pish in Ebbe’s first season .....finished bottom of the league. Β But qualified for Europe by being losing Scottish Cup finalists.

And we were still pish at the start of the next season , as evidenced by getting knocked out of the UEFA Cup by Bohemians.....becoming the first Scottish side to get knocked out by an Irish side.

Β 

Β 

Lee β€˜Jig’ McCulloch shaking GVBsΒ hand on SportsceneΒ thereΒ after his team getting cuffed 3-1 and clearly saying β€œgood luck all the best on Thursday”

Should be kicked to death for that shit. But no cosΒ all jambos are bigot, unionistΒ huns.

The scourge of Scottish fitba.

Diabolical state affairs,Β still strongΒ at the heart (no pun you cunt) of scottish fitba.Β 

1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

That's Hibs appointed Lee Johnson as manager on a four year deal. That's a lot of compensation they'll have to fork out when they sack him within 18 months.

Optimistic.Β  Probably be before Christmas

It's safe to say hibs new manager has more experience than ours! And he had tough jobs in the English championship we bristol city and leauge1Β Sunderland. Also done ok we Oldham.

We can but hope he fails but I think he will be good for them. HisΒ wiki shows that he has much more experience than ours, that's a fact and he also got praise from pep guardiola . Fuck Cormack!

Β 

9 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

It's safe to say hibs new manager has more experience than ours! And he had tough jobs in the English championship we bristol city and leauge1Β Sunderland. Also done ok we Oldham.

We can but hope he fails but I think he will be good for them. HisΒ wiki shows that he has much more experience than ours, that's a fact and he also got praise from pep guardiola . Fuck Cormack!

Β 

And he doesn't have to sign a raft of new players eitherΒ 

?? plus he will have better contacts than Goodwin when it comes to new players.Β Β Β Honestly that fuckingΒ cormack could have waited longer to get the right man! But cormack hasn't a clue he is a conman.