Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Gordon is a brilliant keeper. I love the ‘goalie experts’ in here saying all he had to do was ‘stick an arm up to it ‘   “ Aw thanks ,lads. I’ll remember that next time” ?

It's because he's such a good keeper I'd expect him to get a hand to that, certainly within in range form him to get to from that position, perhaps there was a deflection but I think he would feel himself he should get to that

31 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Hearts look like they become the first top flight team to lose to The Rangers in a cup final.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Hearts have never beaten Rangers, Sevco or The Rangers at Hampden Park in their near 150 year history so no great surprise they didn't manage it today even with all the cards being stacked in their favour they couldn't have asked for a better chance. It is a shocking record even Hibs have managed it. 

• Upvote 3
Guest milne_afc

What a perfect example of the futility of Scottish Football. That Hearts team were easily 3rd and never laid a glove on the huns, even after the midweek performance and result. Although, I do suspect the Huns are doping. 

Hearts offered nothing going forward today. Simms and Boyce were particularly poor. Souttar was a stand out for me.

One of the many frustrations about this season is that Hearts have done the bare minimum to reach a Scottish cup final and finish 3rd. The rest of us have been so poor we've offered no competition to them.

If we can get our recruitment right this summer we could very easily catch them. The same could be said for a number of teams in the league.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Hearts offered nothing going forward today. Simms and Boyce were particularly poor. Souttar was a stand out for me.

One of the many frustrations about this season is that Hearts have done the bare minimum to reach a Scottish cup final and finish 3rd. The rest of us have been so poor we've offered no competition to them.

If we can get our recruitment right this summer we could very easily catch them. The same could be said for a number of teams in the league.

Craig Gordon wins them most of their points. 

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

At the same time, 3rd is the height of ambition at AFC. Folk are mad if they continue funding this farce.

28 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Craig Gordon wins them most of their points. 

He's been outstanding for them this season just like he was during the Romanov days.

Dundee Utd, Celtic and Hearts have all benefited this season from having good goalies. It's been one of our biggest issues this season having an underperforming Joe Lewis.

Its a priority signing for us this summer.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, milne_afc said:

What a perfect example of the futility of Scottish Football. That Hearts team were easily 3rd and never laid a glove on the huns, even after the midweek performance and result. Although, I do suspect the Huns are doping. 

Only going to get worse. With one or both of the cunty teams getting regular access to Champions League millions we're heading back to the days of 5+ - 0 scores for all. 

It's galling to think that two former Dons won them the Cup. Wright irks me because he was so hit & miss with us. Jack because his move was underhand and he's morphed into an odious, badge kissing cretin. There are few players i dislike, but Ryan Jack is among them. A man without redemption.