Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

18 minutes ago, NEM said:

More absolute pish - to be expected right enough given the posterΒ 

They both finished easily ahead of us last season and have both improved their squads over the summer without having to pretty much rebuild their squads from scratch. We have also improved (would be hard not to after last season) but mostly with unknown quantities, i think we'll be there or there abouts if we can bring in 1 or 2 good quality players before the end of the month but at the moment don't see anything to suggest we're significantly better than either of them.

Not sure what there is there you would have to disagree with?

Just now, Reed or deed said:

A grown man who calls himself zeroisgod76 on a football forum does not come from a position of strength.

Credibility clearly means nothing to you. ?

Its a username, one that i used 22 years ago on the original chat site on the official page and that i took on to here for nostalgia sake... it's really not that deep.

And i will always be in a position of strength when up against covid deniers, anti vaxxers ot indeed any conspiracy theory believing fuckwits. A goldfish has more brain capacity and a higher IQ than them.

3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Its a username, one that i used 22 years ago on the original chat site on the official page and that i took on to here for nostalgia sake... it's really not that deep.

And i will always be in a position of strength when up against covid deniers, anti vaxxers ot indeed any conspiracy theory believing fuckwits. A goldfish has more brain capacity and a higher IQ than them.

It’s absolutely cringeworthy ?

7 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

It’s absolutely cringeworthy ?

Haha we have users online including JakieBastard, Broken_Glass, shooftahmooftah, Yerdas Selzavon, VinegarStrokes, sheepshagger and far's_the_bogs? and you take issue with mines... priceless. But hey if you want to get yourself all worked up about what someone calls themselves in a football forum then fire away. As i said its really not that deep.

11 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Tbh you’re hardly a good endorsement for the β€˜pro-vax’ sideΒ 

Β 

still can’t believe you’re in your 40’s!

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Tbh you’re hardly a good endorsement for the β€˜pro-vax’ sideΒ 

Β 

still can’t believe you’re in your 40’s!

You mean the right side? The non scared of needles side?

Anyway not getting back into this debate again, had enough of arguing with braindead idiots these last couple of years.

You're in no place to criticise anyones 'maturity' Poodler, unless you're actually a child in which case you can maybe be excused for some of the shite you've posted.

48 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Haha we have users online including JakieBastard, Broken_Glass, shooftahmooftah, Yerdas Selzavon, VinegarStrokes, sheepshagger and far's_the_bogs? and you take issue with mines... priceless. But hey if you want to get yourself all worked up about what someone calls themselves in a football forum then fire away. As i said its really not that deep.

Cringe ?

36 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You mean the right side? The non scared of needles side?

Anyway not getting back into this debate again, had enough of arguing with braindead idiots these last couple of years.

You're in no place to criticise anyones 'maturity' Poodler, unless you're actually a child in which case you can maybe be excused for some of the shite you've posted.

Young at heartΒ 

Β 

979-B5-CB4-5-C37-45-BE-B168-4-B2-A9-B39-

Β 

Β 

Β 

you’re wrong about the vaccines btw. Like most things.Β 

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Yeah, but those ones don't annoy us

4 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

They both finished easily ahead of us last season and have both improved their squads over the summer without having to pretty much rebuild their squads from scratch. We have also improved (would be hard not to after last season) but mostly with unknown quantities, i think we'll be there or there abouts if we can bring in 1 or 2 good quality players before the end of the month but at the moment don't see anything to suggest we're significantly better than either of them.

Not sure what there is there you would have to disagree with?

We were an absolute shitshow last season, half the squad downed toolsΒ 

7 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Nobody cares which player you wanted though. That’s why it’s not β€œcrazy” that we didn’t sign him or whatever.Β 
Β 

β€œsaddo pleb” lol. Razor sharp.

except you clearly ?
Β 

Nobody cares about about which players anyone else on here wants either so they. Good few probably did want the same players though. ?

Β 

Your hurtful comebacks cut deep ?Β 

Now that I know that nobody cares which players I wanted ?

Β 

Bet it sounded like a really good put down in your head before you typed that ?

7 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

As things stand Hearts and United looking favourites for 3rd/4th place. We just need to hope our signings gel and we can bring in another 2 or 3 quality players before the window closes so we can be in the mix with them.

So another 3 players and quality mind before we can even think about competing with Dundee fucking Utd. Deary deary me.

6 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

So another 3 players and quality mind before we can even think about competing with Dundee fucking Utd. Deary deary me.

Fit like stalker.Β 
Β 

13 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I tried to explain that to him when he joined . Tried 3 or 4 posts .Cunt (I am very clever even though I say so myself)was just too thick to understand . I just gave up.Β 

You didn’t try to explain anything. Go on then person who’s named themselves after a fish…. explain why it’s cringeworthy?

Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

Fit like stalker.Β 
Β 

You didn’t try to explain anything. Go on then person who’s named themselves after a fish…. explain why it’s cringeworthy?

Check the posts you didn’t understand the first time you won’t be any different now.

Immaturity for a man your age along with aΒ complete lack of judgement was the jist of it.

You demonstrated your complete lack ofΒ Β intellect with your take on it that it was because Β I hated Zeroualli which I didn’t.Sums you up really.

Have some form of issue that you seem to take everything completely literally.Β 

48 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Fit like stalker.Β 
Β 

1. Zerouali was not even very good.

2.To hold a player in such high regard to call him god and give it to yourself as a profile nameΒ on line is not only the kind of thing you do when you are about 10 years old, but it is also the preserve of a complete and utter gonad.

Hope that clears it up for you.

5 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Hold the fucking phone - you've been doing this, this murderous shite - for 22 fucking years?Β 

Β 

Jesus fucking Christmas timeΒ 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

1. Zerouali was not even very good.

2.To hold a player in such high regard to call him god and give it to yourself as a profile nameΒ on line is not only the kind of thing you do when you are about 10 years old, but it is also the preserve of a complete and utter gonad.

Hope that clears it up for you.

1. It’s all about opinions isn’t it, in my opinion Zero was a shining light during a shite time for the dons. He was a player that you knew could light up the game with a wee touch of magic.

2. Religion is bullshit..god also has the meaning of a greatly admired person. I knew Zero personally, he was a gem of a guy. Would do anything for anyone and loved Aberdeen (the club and city).

For not 1 but 2 people to get so worked up about a username is mind blowing.

25 minutes ago, Dad said:

Hold the fucking phone - you've been doing this, this murderous shite - for 22 fucking years?Β 

Β 

Jesus fucking Christmas timeΒ 

No Dad.. I amΒ genuinely a pretty laid back person butΒ I came on here and realised it was full of self righteous, argumentativeΒ twats who can’t stand people having a different opinion to their own. So I thought if you can’t beat them join them

21 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

I think United’s squad is better than ours to be honest. Look at who they could bring on into the attacking midfield areas andΒ it was Niskanen who has looked very handy and cost them 300k, and McGrath who is proven quality at this level, whilst we have some untested boys in shayden and Roberts.Β We’ll have to wait and see but if I was to guess, they’ll finish above.Β 

If we finish below them we'll be far enough down the league to call for Goodwin to go.