Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

1. It’s all about opinions isn’t it, in my opinion Zero was a shining light during a shite time for the dons. He was a player that you knew could light up the game with a wee touch of magic.

2. Religion is bullshit..god also has the meaning of a greatly admired person. I knew Zero personally, he was a gem of a guy. Would do anything for anyone and loved Aberdeen (the club and city).

For not 1 but 2 people to get so worked up about a username is mind blowing.

You are confusing being worked up with laughing like fuck at you, your username and the way that you take the bait with every single post that tags you. 

Off the fucking page ?

3 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You are confusing being worked up with laughing like fuck at you, your username and the way that you take the bait with every single post that tags you. 

Off the fucking page ?

You clearly are worked up about it, how many posts today about a username? Pathetic but funny ? 

5 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Of course it’s deflection . Arse handed to you big time and you are just trying to crawl your way out you pathetic cunt

Arse handed to me? Honestly you’re on another planet. 

I’ve had a fantastic day laughing at you. Why don’t you just block me? Oh that’s right, you won’t because you’re obsessed.

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Arse handed to me? Honestly you’re on another planet. 

I’ve had a fantastic day laughing at you. Why don’t you just block me? Oh that’s right, you won’t because you’re obsessed.

Your lack of self awareness knows no bounds. You have well and truly have had your arse handed to you today.

Oo why don’t you just block me ! What a pathetic cunt 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

I think the great Hibernians of emerald green Leith shall light up the league this here year. 

A wonderful squad of sexual, multi national demons. 

You have been warned you stinking northern monkeys. 

Let it be. 

3 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I think the great Hibernians of emerald green Leith shall light up the league this here year. 

Let it be. 

Hope lives eternal. Rather you cunts made a fist of it rather than Hearts however unlikely that would  seem. Should have stuck with shag a physio Jack Ross 

9 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

At what point in your life did you realise that every one thought you were a cunt ?.Simple question 

So you can’t answer my question, fair enough says all I need to know about you. All mouth!!

Now let’s leave it there, please stop jumping on every single one of my posts like the obsessed little stalker you are. Thank you ??

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Let it be. 

The return of Brazil 1970, it's been a season or two since we've heard this particular myth.