Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

AZ are undoubtedly a decent side, but the way United were cut open time and time again was embarassing/hilarious. You'd think that after conceding 5 in first 45, you'd shore the back up a bit and make yourself harder to score against, but they were just as bad. Yeah, they only conceded 2, but that was more down to luck than anything else, AZ should have had another 3 or 4 in the second half. 

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

AZ are undoubtedly a decent side, but the way United were cut open time and time again was embarassing/hilarious. You'd think that after conceding 5 in first 45, you'd shore the back up a bit and make yourself harder to score against, but they were just as bad. Yeah, they only conceded 2, but that was more down to luck than anything else, AZ should have had another 3 or 4 in the second half. 

It was hilarious. They went over there with a lead to defend and capitulated under the tiniest amount of pressure. Jack Ross is a fucking halfwit.

The lad Evian for AZ was very good.

Can people see through Michael Stewart now? What a load of drivel he spouted for 90 minutes.

58 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

It was hilarious. They went over there with a lead to defend and capitulated under the tiniest amount of pressure. Jack Ross is a fucking halfwit.

The lad Evian for AZ was very good.

Can people see through Michael Stewart now? What a load of drivel he spouted for 90 minutes.

Was saying that to my dad the other day when he was commentating on a Dons game. Used to think he was decent because he was not "rangers or celtic" but as you say, he just talks shite constantly.  He goes on and on and on about the same point for like 20 minutes straight. 

1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

Was saying that to my dad the other day when he was commentating on a Dons game. Used to think he was decent because he was not "rangers or celtic" but as you say, he just talks shite constantly.  He goes on and on and on about the same point for like 20 minutes straight. 

Aye he's better as a studio guest rather than a co commentator. 

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

Nae as uncomfortable as Paul McGowans heid.

Fucks gan on there!?

Ken.

He's somehow managed to mak it ten times worse that it wis before.

Fits happening there?

• Nae mirrors in the hoose?
  • Unfortunate Flymo or strimmer incident?
  • Or a visit to a blind barber coming down off crack?

I would like to know.

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Ken.

He's somehow managed to mak it ten times worse that it wis before.

Fits happening there?

• Nae mirrors in the hoose?
  • Unfortunate Flymo or strimmer incident?
  • Or a visit to a blind barber coming down off crack?

I would like to know.

Looked a bit like a big circular scar round the back of his coupon so maybe a transplant (hair or brain) and big chunks shaved out of it as if hes fallen asleep at a party of 15yr olds. Some nick

edit: thats the best ive seen him play in years, clearly thats his level

27 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

My Sky experience today.  Stuck it on for five minutes after my lunch.

Kilmarnock 0 - 4 Celtic

commentator “Sadly (fucking SADLY) gone are the days when the Old Firm were allowed to fill both stands behind both goals”

Off (although sadly not quick enough to avoid watching 0-5.  Not even a Sad orange bastard (McInnes) chorus cheered me up.

Ian Crockofshit or Ian Croaker or something commentating was it?