Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

13 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s fucking inept.

He missed two definite penalties.

Useless cunts up here are obviously accountable to no-one & he’ll be refereeing a big game next week.

He’s also fat & overweight & struggles to keep up with play. 

I don’t disagree but it’s not ineptitude when he gives the huns every decision going - it’s blatant fucking cheating 

19 minutes ago, NEM said:

I don’t disagree but it’s not ineptitude when he gives the huns every decision going - it’s blatant fucking cheating 

I agree 100%.
He was happy to be photographed in a hun supporters pub “The Crown” in Bellshill Main Street, on the night he refereed the Glasgow Derby & cheated Celtic blind.

Fat hun bastard.
Why the clubs tolerate this when it’s widely known, I’ll never know. 

12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s fucking inept.

He missed two definite penalties.

Useless cunts up here are obviously accountable to no-one & he’ll be refereeing a big game next week.

He’s also fat & overweight & struggles to keep up with play. 

And yet he was eagle-eyed enough to spot the faintest contact by Bates on an opponent a few weeks ago. No prizes for guessing who the opponents were.  

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

I think Davidson proving managers are only as good as the squad/ attitude of the squad. They had 2 decent players and built team spirit about them now it’s crumbled to dust! He should have walked after last season was on a hiding to nothing anyway 

I have to admit though, he interviews well post match. Sounds like he knows what he's doing at least. 

5 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Looking like Cove will be probably in that league next year too.

Bizarre shit.

Is it possible they could actually make their way into the top league at some point??? ?

Anything’s possible I suppose.

Hartleys done well, but they have relied on getting in players from teams from the top league that are too good for tier 3 and 4 of the Scottish leagues.

They’ll find it a lot tougher in the Championship

5 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Looking like Cove will be probably in that league next year too.

Bizarre shit.

Is it possible they could actually make their way into the top league at some point??? ?

I suppose it’s possible.... if a tinpot outfit like Gretna with just about no fanbase can get to the top flight then , in theory, so could Cove.   But I think when  Gretna got promoted from the second tier , they were blowing the other teams out of the water as far as wages on players went. I don’t know if Cove would be able to do that so unless they were then I doubt if they’d get promoted to the top flight.  

1 hour ago, redone said:

I suppose it’s possible.... if a tinpot outfit like Gretna with just about no fanbase can get to the top flight then , in theory, so could Cove.   But I think when  Gretna got promoted from the second tier , they were blowing the other teams out of the water as far as wages on players went. I don’t know if Cove would be able to do that so unless they were then I doubt if they’d get promoted to the top flight.  

Aye the key to it is sustainable growth. Gretna did it far too quickly, relying on a moderately rich, barking mad deluded Englishman to bankroll their march up the leagues. The instant he suffered financial difficulties, it all came crashing down around them in short order and they were liquidated. Note to any sevconians looking in.....a newco Gretna were formed out of the ashes. Strangely enough, no one (and in particular the SFA and SFL) foments the idea that they are the same club as Deadtna....

The Championship I suspect is Cove's upper ceiling. Queen's Park certainly do have loftier ambitions and seem to have a financial structure that is stable and will be increased when required. The big question for them is can they abstract support from the arse cheeks over the next 2 or 3 years? Hampden is a bit of a shithole itself but the areas surrounding it to the southwest, south and southeast plus the villages and towns beyond the city boundaries are relatively well-to-do (Castlemilk excepted). I'd guess they're hoping to gain new supporters from that area rather than having any great hopes that arse cheek fans will somehow decide to abandon their long standing bigot brother allegiances.