Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

My absolute hatred for Rangers is so great that I don't have the words to articulate it

Post of the weekend (other than someone mentioning they have a 13yesr old daughter)Β 

there’s just no excuse for an aberdonian have Huns in their circleΒ 

On 2/5/2022 at 4:42 PM, aberdeen1970 said:

Charlie Cook being a flash in the pan againΒ 

Missed a penalty. And then 10 minutes later bounced back to scoreΒ a cracker of a goal to get the win for County and he is still the top scorer in SPFL. And he’s a winger. And he plays for the team that is 10th in the league. I wish that we had a β€œflash in the pan” winger like that on our team.Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Missed a penalty. And then 10 minutes later bounced back to scoreΒ a cracker of a goal to get the win for County and he is still the top scorer in SPFL. And he’s a winger. And he plays for the team that is 10th in the league. I wish that we had a β€œflash in the pan” winger like that on our team.Β 

Β 

So we could play him left back?

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So we could play him left back?

No, we’d still play him as a left winger but Ojo-style, ie he’s not allowed to take the full back on, he must slow down the play, he must take 6 touches when 1 will do, and all shots must go miles over the bar, preferably out of the stadium.

Realistically in Scotland, 3rd plus a cup is a great season for our clubs. We'll always aim higher. But the disparity in finances is huge. They're always going to be able to deliver these results.Β 

Some hard questions of Neilson all the same. And we're still transitioning.Β 

Personally think we'll improve on Moore, Boyce, Ginnelly, GMS, etc in summer. Whilst Souttar will be our only quality loss.Β 

All that said. Hearts record away in Glasgow to them both is exceptionally bad. Over years. That needs to be looked at.Β 

Guest milne_afc

Hearts threw that game yesterday, in plain sight. If that was played in Bulawayo or Caracas there’d be a match fixing investigation. Hun bastards.

44 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Hearts threw that game yesterday, in plain sight. If that was played in Bulawayo or Caracas there’d be a match fixing investigation. Hun bastards.

I've go no great like of the jambos but they were without their 2 first choice central defenders (admittedly they might have been without one of them no matter Β if he had been injured or not in the circumstances) plus their first choice right back. For sure their heads went down after the third went in but you cannot get blinded by pure hun hatred. Sevco were absolutely excellent yesterday, it's not as if we ourselves haven't went there fairly recently and lost by 4 or 5 goals. No one ever accused us of lying down to them