Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

28 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:
Presumably this is what you saw? FAF if true

?EXCLUSIVE! Lee Johnson set to ‘WALK OUT’ of Hibs following changing room ‘bust-up’ with NUMEROUS first team players following SHOCK League Cup exit. Ron Gordon now on hunt for FIFTH manager under controversial tenure.

Think somebody is on the wind up there though, some creative digital malarkey

33 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

It was a fake. Link took you to rangers 2 hibs 3 scottish cup final bbc page.

Ah right.  I got sent a screenshot so couldn't open link.

Pleasing if he's hanging around - either for a payoff on his 4 year deal or to take the spoon burning cunts down (again)

Hibs LOL

6 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Kairat Almaty knocked out by Kisvarda Master Good (actual name) and Rijeka going out to Djurgaarden.

Shows how inept McInnes was in Europe.

We played them seven years ago. Irrelevant to today's result. They were handy enough but yes still disappointing. 

Didn't we also beat Rijeka...

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

We played them seven years ago. Irrelevant to today's result. They were handy enough but yes still disappointing. 

Didn't we also beat Rijeka...

The two ties v Rijeka were perfect illustrations of McInnes 2 periods at Aberdeen.

1st, we were exciting going forward and lethal on the break. We put up a fight and always felt we had a chance against most teams.

2nd tie - An embarassment of a performance where we sat back and let the opposition dictate play, we barely laid a finger on them throughout the whole two games and we never looked like scoring. Synonymous of his time from 2018-19 onwards

5 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

The two ties v Rijeka were perfect illustrations of McInnes 2 periods at Aberdeen.

1st, we were exciting going forward and lethal on the break. We put up a fight and always felt we had a chance against most teams.

2nd tie - An embarassment of a performance where we sat back and let the opposition dictate play, we barely laid a finger on them throughout the whole two games and we never looked like scoring. Synonymous of his time from 2018-19 onwards

Started aerlier than that imo. The performance, formation and tactics in 2nd Leg v Apollon Limasol in 2017 were fucking pathetic. 

Keep going back to that one.  The manager after half time standing on the half way line pointing his athletic winger down to our left back area, corner of Merkland and Main,, shouting to the other players to get the ball down there into the space our lack of left back continually left.

Lo and behold 10 minutes later…

Classic McInnes - glaring gap hoping no one would notice.

1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

Motherwell are fucking atrocious. Shows how bad we were last season, when utter dross like them finished where they did in the league.

they look like relegation fodder, which would be ideal. Horrible place! 

Beat me to it.

They’re fucking stinking.

Outplayed by a League of Ireland team.

And I’d not be sad to see them relegated. 

On the evidence of this tie, then it’s a possibility. 

They qualified for Europe despite winning about 3 games in 2022. Shows how abysmal our league was last season. 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Beat me to it.

They’re fucking stinking.

Outplayed by a League of Ireland team.

And I’d not be sad to see them relegated. 

On the evidence of this tie, then it’s a possibility. 

They qualified for Europe despite winning about 3 games in 2022. Shows how abysmal our league was last season. 

20 mins to go and can confidently say Alexander won’t survive this shitshow. He’ll be gone tomorrow.

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

That game at pittodrie was the most surreal experience. About 20 mins into the match and the game was over. I think I managed to stay until just after half time…. When the lure of pittodrie bar grew too strong. Pub was absolutely packed and most folk were pished as they left an hour earlier to sink pints