fine-n-dandy

Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Arbroath only had themselves to blame that they didn't win that game. They seemed too scared to open up and take advantage of ICT having a man/2 men short, and in general being an utterly shite team. 

I fucking hate these Sneckie Huns, and I hate the Fermers. 

Neither of them offer anything different or positive, to the league. I honestly don't give a shit who wins the play off, and that annoys me. 

Bah. 

6 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Arbroath only had themselves to blame that they didn't win that game.

Aye.

They'll be wanting to kick themselves.

Though they'd probably miss.

11 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

In their defence they were probably both shiting themselves that they would make the mistake that cost them tie. I know Mckenna, really good guy, so would have liked Arbroath to win but Collum had an absolute shocker for both reds; so justice for ICT that they won.

Interesting - I haven't seen anything of Arbroath this season other than last night, but I know he's the league's top scorer from midfield - and I thought he looked about the best player on offer last night... he's not exactly a youngster, but would he be the kind of player worth taking a punt on for a season or two, even as a squad player?

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Interesting - I haven't seen anything of Arbroath this season other than last night, but I know he's the league's top scorer from midfield - and I thought he looked about the best player on offer last night... he's not exactly a youngster, but would he be the kind of player worth taking a punt on for a season or two, even as a squad player?

Lolz

Utterly embarrassing for Scottish football that a team such as Motherwell......a pathetic bunch of hammer-throwers with a -19 goal difference (3rd worst in the league)....managed to qualify for Europe. 

Has there ever been a worse Scottish side qualified for a European competition ?

2 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Na he's too old like. Could do a job at a bottom 6 team. Oh wait...

43 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Has there ever been a worse Scottish side qualified for a European competition ?

Aberdeen 09. Sigma Olomouc

Edited by Durrant Dived

56 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Utterly embarrassing for Scottish football that a team such as Motherwell......a pathetic bunch of hammer-throwers with a -19 goal difference (3rd worst in the league)....managed to qualify for Europe. 

Falkirk when they lost to a team from Liechtenstein must be up there or Gretna when they entered after losing the Scottish Cup Final

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Dundee confirm Magoo will NOT be their manager next season

Less than 30 words in a tweet to keep the fans happy. Hardly surprising. Worded as though he was expected to be the manager next season as well. Terrific stats on his part.

1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

Aye.

Us.

Young Duff Considine Mulgrew etc etc.

Miles worse 

2 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Motherwell have been shocking this season. It's a measure of how truly awful we've been that we find ourselves five places below them going into our final game.

I can remember seasons when we've been as bad, perhaps worse than we've been this year. But i can't recall another season where the overall quality of the league was so poor. When being just a fraction less mediocre was enough to secure European football.

2 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Not sure it's embarrassing for Scottish football but it's certainly embarrassing for Aberdeen FC, David Cormack and 'single sign on' Rob that they have finished well clear of us 

Edited by Dynamo

2 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Falkirk when they lost to a team from Liechtenstein must be up there or Gretna when they entered after losing the Scottish Cup Final

Hertz lost to the mighty Birkirkara of Malta.

Malta. 

5 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Gretna,

5 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

We were pish in Ebbe’s first season .....finished bottom of the league.  But qualified for Europe by being losing Scottish Cup finalists.

And we were still pish at the start of the next season , as evidenced by getting knocked out of the UEFA Cup by Bohemians.....becoming the first Scottish side to get knocked out by an Irish side.

How very excellent to see the demise of Cowdenbeath FC. Donald Findlay get it right fucking up ye.

• Upvote 1

Lee ‘Jig’ McCulloch shaking GVBs hand on Sportscene there after his team getting cuffed 3-1 and clearly saying “good luck all the best on Thursday”

Should be kicked to death for that shit. But no cos all jambos are bigot, unionist huns.

The scourge of Scottish fitba.

Diabolical state affairs, still strong at the heart (no pun you cunt) of scottish fitba.