fine-n-dandy

Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

10 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

yeez need tae b dain much better n tryin tae compete..gittin rag dolled aboot glezga wizna a gade stert..chasin the baw aboot liket cat n moose..yeez need tae b competin n need tae b prayin

spacer.png

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

yeez need tae b dain much better n tryin tae compete..gittin rag dolled aboot glezga wizna a gade stert..chasin the baw aboot liket cat n moose..yeez need tae b competin n need tae b prayin

Posting in a 'dialect' .. cringe as fuck

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Posting in a 'dialect' .. cringe as fuck

Why is it cringe? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

ez user names wan o the maist cringiest hings oan here ffs..sum nick

Yes definitely gibberish.

11 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

ez user names wan o the maist cringiest hings oan here ffs..sum nick

I actually agree on that tbh

13 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

I think United’s squad is better than ours to be honest. Look at who they could bring on into the attacking midfield areas and it was Niskanen who has looked very handy and cost them 300k, and McGrath who is proven quality at this level, whilst we have some untested boys in shayden and Roberts. We’ll have to wait and see but if I was to guess, they’ll finish above. 

Who from united’s squad would you want at pittodrie?  Beyond Levitt I’m struggling…..

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

As things stand Hearts and United looking favourites for 3rd/4th place. We just need to hope our signings gel and we can bring in another 2 or 3 quality players before the window closes so we can be in the mix with them.

More absolute pish - to be expected right enough given the poster 

1 hour ago, Arabian Knight said:

You scraped a draw at newly promoted Killie you illiterate gluebag 😂

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Who from united’s squad would you want at pittodrie?  Beyond Levitt I’m struggling…..

Take your point there but it looks like the players they have, have gelled quickly into a team. We’ve yet to do that under Goodwin other than against diddy teams, which is why tomorrow is so important and will give us some indication as to where we are. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, NEM said:

More absolute pish - to be expected right enough given the poster 

They both finished easily ahead of us last season and have both improved their squads over the summer without having to pretty much rebuild their squads from scratch. We have also improved (would be hard not to after last season) but mostly with unknown quantities, i think we'll be there or there abouts if we can bring in 1 or 2 good quality players before the end of the month but at the moment don't see anything to suggest we're significantly better than either of them.

Not sure what there is there you would have to disagree with?

Edited by zeroisgod76

thon nem gadjees clueless..ez in a fantasy.....cunt thot covid chinged cunts DNA ffs..nae credibility efter that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

thon nem gadjees clueless..ez in a fantasy.....cunt thot covid chinged cunts DNA ffs..nae credibility efter that

Indeed.

15 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

cunt thot covid chinged cunts DNA ffs

Haha surely not... nobody can genuinely be that fucking thick.

12 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Oh the fuckin irony.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Oh the fuckin irony.

You may think I’m thick (I’m not) but at least I’m not a gullible, conspiracy believing window licker like some (eg NEM) clearly are on here.

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

How’s Klopp and the rest of the lads getting on?

heard the anfield canteen had fish curry on Wednesday, nice was it?

Not as good as your mums fish curry Tbf 

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

A grown man who calls himself zeroisgod76 on a football forum does not come from a position of strength.

Credibility clearly means nothing to you. 🫵

Just now, Reed or deed said:

A grown man who calls himself zeroisgod76 on a football forum does not come from a position of strength.

Credibility clearly means nothing to you. 🫵

Its a username, one that i used 22 years ago on the original chat site on the official page and that i took on to here for nostalgia sake... it's really not that deep.

And i will always be in a position of strength when up against covid deniers, anti vaxxers ot indeed any conspiracy theory believing fuckwits. A goldfish has more brain capacity and a higher IQ than them.

3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Its a username, one that i used 22 years ago on the original chat site on the official page and that i took on to here for nostalgia sake... it's really not that deep.

And i will always be in a position of strength when up against covid deniers, anti vaxxers ot indeed any conspiracy theory believing fuckwits. A goldfish has more brain capacity and a higher IQ than them.

It’s absolutely cringeworthy 🤣

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

It’s absolutely cringeworthy 🤣

Haha we have users online including JakieBastard, Broken_Glass, shooftahmooftah, Yerdas Selzavon, VinegarStrokes, sheepshagger and far's_the_bogs? and you take issue with mines... priceless. But hey if you want to get yourself all worked up about what someone calls themselves in a football forum then fire away. As i said its really not that deep.

Edited by zeroisgod76

11 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Tbh you’re hardly a good endorsement for the ‘pro-vax’ side 

still can’t believe you’re in your 40’s!

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Tbh you’re hardly a good endorsement for the ‘pro-vax’ side 

still can’t believe you’re in your 40’s!

You mean the right side? The non scared of needles side?

Anyway not getting back into this debate again, had enough of arguing with braindead idiots these last couple of years.

You're in no place to criticise anyones 'maturity' Poodler, unless you're actually a child in which case you can maybe be excused for some of the shite you've posted.

48 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Haha we have users online including JakieBastard, Broken_Glass, shooftahmooftah, Yerdas Selzavon, VinegarStrokes, sheepshagger and far's_the_bogs? and you take issue with mines... priceless. But hey if you want to get yourself all worked up about what someone calls themselves in a football forum then fire away. As i said its really not that deep.

Cringe 🫵

36 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You mean the right side? The non scared of needles side?

Anyway not getting back into this debate again, had enough of arguing with braindead idiots these last couple of years.

You're in no place to criticise anyones 'maturity' Poodler, unless you're actually a child in which case you can maybe be excused for some of the shite you've posted.

Young at heart 

979-B5-CB4-5-C37-45-BE-B168-4-B2-A9-B39-

you’re wrong about the vaccines btw. Like most things. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You may think I’m thick (I’m not) but at least I’m not a gullible, conspiracy believing window licker like some (eg NEM) clearly are on here.

What in your mind makes you think you can deem yourself 'not thick'?

Edited by Roberto

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Yeah, but those ones don't annoy us

4 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

They both finished easily ahead of us last season and have both improved their squads over the summer without having to pretty much rebuild their squads from scratch. We have also improved (would be hard not to after last season) but mostly with unknown quantities, i think we'll be there or there abouts if we can bring in 1 or 2 good quality players before the end of the month but at the moment don't see anything to suggest we're significantly better than either of them.

Not sure what there is there you would have to disagree with?

We were an absolute shitshow last season, half the squad downed tools 

4 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

Stick to the gluebag ye golf mongo 

3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Not the case though is it corky