Jump to content
fine-n-dandy

Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

yeez need tae b dain much better n tryin tae compete..gittin rag dolled aboot glezga wizna a gade stert..chasin the baw aboot liket cat n moose..yeez need tae b competin n need tae b prayin

spacer.png

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

yeez need tae b dain much better n tryin tae compete..gittin rag dolled aboot glezga wizna a gade stert..chasin the baw aboot liket cat n moose..yeez need tae b competin n need tae b prayin

Posting in a 'dialect' .. cringe as fuck

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Posting in a 'dialect' .. cringe as fuck

Why is it cringe? 
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

ez user names wan o the maist cringiest hings oan here ffs..sum nick

Yes definitely gibberish.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

ez user names wan o the maist cringiest hings oan here ffs..sum nick

I actually agree on that tbh

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

I think United’s squad is better than ours to be honest. Look at who they could bring on into the attacking midfield areas and it was Niskanen who has looked very handy and cost them 300k, and McGrath who is proven quality at this level, whilst we have some untested boys in shayden and Roberts. We’ll have to wait and see but if I was to guess, they’ll finish above. 

Who from united’s squad would you want at pittodrie?  Beyond Levitt I’m struggling…..

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

As things stand Hearts and United looking favourites for 3rd/4th place. We just need to hope our signings gel and we can bring in another 2 or 3 quality players before the window closes so we can be in the mix with them.

More absolute pish - to be expected right enough given the poster 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Arabian Knight said:

yeez need tae b dain much better n tryin tae compete..gittin rag dolled aboot glezga wizna a gade stert..chasin the baw aboot liket cat n moose..yeez need tae b competin n need tae b prayin

You scraped a draw at newly promoted Killie you illiterate gluebag 😂

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Who from united’s squad would you want at pittodrie?  Beyond Levitt I’m struggling…..

Take your point there but it looks like the players they have, have gelled quickly into a team. We’ve yet to do that under Goodwin other than against diddy teams, which is why tomorrow is so important and will give us some indication as to where we are. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, NEM said:

More absolute pish - to be expected right enough given the poster 

They both finished easily ahead of us last season and have both improved their squads over the summer without having to pretty much rebuild their squads from scratch. We have also improved (would be hard not to after last season) but mostly with unknown quantities, i think we'll be there or there abouts if we can bring in 1 or 2 good quality players before the end of the month but at the moment don't see anything to suggest we're significantly better than either of them.

Not sure what there is there you would have to disagree with?

Edited by zeroisgod76

Share this post


Link to post

..

thon nem gadjees clueless..ez in a fantasy.....cunt thot covid chinged cunts DNA ffs..nae credibility efter that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

..

thon nem gadjees clueless..ez in a fantasy.....cunt thot covid chinged cunts DNA ffs..nae credibility efter that

Indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

cunt thot covid chinged cunts DNA ffs

Haha surely not... nobody can genuinely be that fucking thick.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Haha surely not... nobody can genuinely be that fucking thick.

Oh the fuckin irony.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Oh the fuckin irony.

You may think I’m thick (I’m not) but at least I’m not a gullible, conspiracy believing window licker like some (eg NEM) clearly are on here.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

How’s Klopp and the rest of the lads getting on?

heard the anfield canteen had fish curry on Wednesday, nice was it?

Not as good as your mums fish curry Tbf 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Haha surely not... nobody can genuinely be that fucking thick.

A grown man who calls himself zeroisgod76 on a football forum does not come from a position of strength.

Credibility clearly means nothing to you. 🫵

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Reed or deed said:

A grown man who calls himself zeroisgod76 on a football forum does not come from a position of strength.

Credibility clearly means nothing to you. 🫵

Its a username, one that i used 22 years ago on the original chat site on the official page and that i took on to here for nostalgia sake... it's really not that deep.

And i will always be in a position of strength when up against covid deniers, anti vaxxers ot indeed any conspiracy theory believing fuckwits. A goldfish has more brain capacity and a higher IQ than them.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Its a username, one that i used 22 years ago on the original chat site on the official page and that i took on to here for nostalgia sake... it's really not that deep.

And i will always be in a position of strength when up against covid deniers, anti vaxxers ot indeed any conspiracy theory believing fuckwits. A goldfish has more brain capacity and a higher IQ than them.

It’s absolutely cringeworthy 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

It’s absolutely cringeworthy 🤣

Haha we have users online including JakieBastard, Broken_Glass, shooftahmooftah, Yerdas Selzavon, VinegarStrokes, sheepshagger and far's_the_bogs? and you take issue with mines... priceless. But hey if you want to get yourself all worked up about what someone calls themselves in a football forum then fire away. As i said its really not that deep.

Edited by zeroisgod76

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Its a username, one that i used 22 years ago on the original chat site on the official page and that i took on to here for nostalgia sake... it's really not that deep.

And i will always be in a position of strength when up against covid deniers, anti vaxxers ot indeed any conspiracy theory believing fuckwits. A goldfish has more brain capacity and a higher IQ than them.

Tbh you’re hardly a good endorsement for the ‘pro-vax’ side 

 

still can’t believe you’re in your 40’s!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Tbh you’re hardly a good endorsement for the ‘pro-vax’ side 

 

still can’t believe you’re in your 40’s!

You mean the right side? The non scared of needles side?

Anyway not getting back into this debate again, had enough of arguing with braindead idiots these last couple of years.

You're in no place to criticise anyones 'maturity' Poodler, unless you're actually a child in which case you can maybe be excused for some of the shite you've posted.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Haha we have users online including JakieBastard, Broken_Glass, shooftahmooftah, Yerdas Selzavon, VinegarStrokes, sheepshagger and far's_the_bogs? and you take issue with mines... priceless. But hey if you want to get yourself all worked up about what someone calls themselves in a football forum then fire away. As i said its really not that deep.

Cringe 🫵

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You mean the right side? The non scared of needles side?

Anyway not getting back into this debate again, had enough of arguing with braindead idiots these last couple of years.

You're in no place to criticise anyones 'maturity' Poodler, unless you're actually a child in which case you can maybe be excused for some of the shite you've posted.

Young at heart 

 

979-B5-CB4-5-C37-45-BE-B168-4-B2-A9-B39-

 

 

 

you’re wrong about the vaccines btw. Like most things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You may think I’m thick (I’m not) but at least I’m not a gullible, conspiracy believing window licker like some (eg NEM) clearly are on here.

What in your mind makes you think you can deem yourself 'not thick'?

Edited by Roberto

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Haha we have users online including JakieBastard, Broken_Glass, shooftahmooftah, Yerdas Selzavon, VinegarStrokes, sheepshagger and far's_the_bogs? and you take issue with mines... priceless. But hey if you want to get yourself all worked up about what someone calls themselves in a football forum then fire away. As i said its really not that deep.

Yeah, but those ones don't annoy us

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

They both finished easily ahead of us last season and have both improved their squads over the summer without having to pretty much rebuild their squads from scratch. We have also improved (would be hard not to after last season) but mostly with unknown quantities, i think we'll be there or there abouts if we can bring in 1 or 2 good quality players before the end of the month but at the moment don't see anything to suggest we're significantly better than either of them.

Not sure what there is there you would have to disagree with?

We were an absolute shitshow last season, half the squad downed tools 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

..

thon nem gadjees clueless..ez in a fantasy.....cunt thot covid chinged cunts DNA ffs..nae credibility efter that

Stick to the gluebag ye golf mongo 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You may think I’m thick (I’m not) but at least I’m not a gullible, conspiracy believing window licker like some (eg NEM) clearly are on here.

Not the case though is it corky 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...