Jump to content
fine-n-dandy

Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Nobody cares which player you wanted though. That’s why it’s not “crazy” that we didn’t sign him or whatever. 
 

“saddo pleb” lol. Razor sharp.

except you clearly 🤣
 

Nobody cares about about which players anyone else on here wants either so they. Good few probably did want the same players though. 🤔

 

Your hurtful comebacks cut deep 😢 

Now that I know that nobody cares which players I wanted 😭

 

Bet it sounded like a really good put down in your head before you typed that 🤣

Edited by fine-n-dandy

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

It’s absolutely cringeworthy 🤣

I tried to explain that to him when he joined . Tried 3 or 4 posts .Cunt (I am very clever even though I say so myself)was just too thick to understand . I just gave up. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

As things stand Hearts and United looking favourites for 3rd/4th place. We just need to hope our signings gel and we can bring in another 2 or 3 quality players before the window closes so we can be in the mix with them.

So another 3 players and quality mind before we can even think about competing with Dundee fucking Utd. Deary deary me.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

So another 3 players and quality mind before we can even think about competing with Dundee fucking Utd. Deary deary me.

Fit like stalker. 
 

13 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I tried to explain that to him when he joined . Tried 3 or 4 posts .Cunt (I am very clever even though I say so myself)was just too thick to understand . I just gave up. 

You didn’t try to explain anything. Go on then person who’s named themselves after a fish…. explain why it’s cringeworthy?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

Fit like stalker. 
 

You didn’t try to explain anything. Go on then person who’s named themselves after a fish…. explain why it’s cringeworthy?

Check the posts you didn’t understand the first time you won’t be any different now.

Immaturity for a man your age along with a complete lack of judgement was the jist of it.

You demonstrated your complete lack of  intellect with your take on it that it was because  I hated Zeroualli which I didn’t.Sums you up really.

Have some form of issue that you seem to take everything completely literally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Fit like stalker. 
 

You didn’t try to explain anything. Go on then person who’s named themselves after a fish…. explain why it’s cringeworthy?

1. Zerouali was not even very good.

2.To hold a player in such high regard to call him god and give it to yourself as a profile name on line is not only the kind of thing you do when you are about 10 years old, but it is also the preserve of a complete and utter gonad.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Edited by Reed or deed

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Its a username, one that i used 22 years ago on the original chat site on the official page and that i took on to here for nostalgia sake... it's really not that deep.

And i will always be in a position of strength when up against covid deniers, anti vaxxers ot indeed any conspiracy theory believing fuckwits. A goldfish has more brain capacity and a higher IQ than them.

Hold the fucking phone - you've been doing this, this murderous shite - for 22 fucking years? 

 

Jesus fucking Christmas time 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

1. Zerouali was not even very good.

2.To hold a player in such high regard to call him god and give it to yourself as a profile name on line is not only the kind of thing you do when you are about 10 years old, but it is also the preserve of a complete and utter gonad.

Hope that clears it up for you.

1. It’s all about opinions isn’t it, in my opinion Zero was a shining light during a shite time for the dons. He was a player that you knew could light up the game with a wee touch of magic.

2. Religion is bullshit..god also has the meaning of a greatly admired person. I knew Zero personally, he was a gem of a guy. Would do anything for anyone and loved Aberdeen (the club and city).

For not 1 but 2 people to get so worked up about a username is mind blowing.

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Dad said:

Hold the fucking phone - you've been doing this, this murderous shite - for 22 fucking years? 

 

Jesus fucking Christmas time 

No Dad.. I am genuinely a pretty laid back person but I came on here and realised it was full of self righteous, argumentative twats who can’t stand people having a different opinion to their own. So I thought if you can’t beat them join them

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

I think United’s squad is better than ours to be honest. Look at who they could bring on into the attacking midfield areas and it was Niskanen who has looked very handy and cost them 300k, and McGrath who is proven quality at this level, whilst we have some untested boys in shayden and Roberts. We’ll have to wait and see but if I was to guess, they’ll finish above. 

If we finish below them we'll be far enough down the league to call for Goodwin to go.

Share this post


Link to post

United and Hearts will be decent. 

Great chance for us to show we're on the way back 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

1. It’s all about opinions isn’t it, in my opinion Zero was a shining light during a shite time for the dons. He was a player that you knew could light up the game with a wee touch of magic.

2. Religion is bullshit..god also has the meaning of a greatly admired person. I knew Zero personally, he was a gem of a guy. Would do anything for anyone and loved Aberdeen (the club and city).

For not 1 but 2 people to get so worked up about a username is mind blowing.

You are confusing being worked up with laughing like fuck at you, your username and the way that you take the bait with every single post that tags you. 
 

Off the fucking page 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You are confusing being worked up with laughing like fuck at you, your username and the way that you take the bait with every single post that tags you. 
 

Off the fucking page 🤣

You clearly are worked up about it, how many posts today about a username? Pathetic but funny 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You clearly are worked up about it, how many posts today about a username? Pathetic but funny 😄 

Nobody likes me every body hates me guess I’m going to eat worms

Fuck off cock gobbler

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Nobody likes me every body hates me guess I’m going to eat worms

Fuck off cock gobbler

Stalker. Obsessed!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

Stalker. Obsessed!

Yet again you are trying to deflect like fuck . You really are a pathetic specimen of a man 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Yet again you are trying to deflect like fuck . You really are a pathetic specimen of a man 

No deflection, stating facts.. you are obsessed with me. I appear to be living rent free in your head. Seek help.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

No deflection, stating facts.. you are obsessed with me. I appear to be living rent free in your head. Seek help.

Of course it’s deflection . Arse handed to you big time and you are just trying to crawl your way out you pathetic cunt

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Of course it’s deflection . Arse handed to you big time and you are just trying to crawl your way out you pathetic cunt

Arse handed to me? Honestly you’re on another planet. 
 

I’ve had a fantastic day laughing at you. Why don’t you just block me? Oh that’s right, you won’t because you’re obsessed.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Arse handed to me? Honestly you’re on another planet. 
 

I’ve had a fantastic day laughing at you. Why don’t you just block me? Oh that’s right, you won’t because you’re obsessed.

Your lack of self awareness knows no bounds. You have well and truly have had your arse handed to you today.

Oo why don’t you just block me ! What a pathetic cunt 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Your lack of self awareness knows no bounds. You have well and truly have had your arse handed to you today.

Oo why don’t you just block me ! What a pathetic cunt 

In what way have I had my arse handed to me? Since I’m lacking self awareness please explain to me?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

In what way have I had my arse handed to me? Since I’m lacking self awareness please explain to me?

Fuck me it’s like playing classical music to a fucking dog 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Fuck me it’s like playing classical music to a fucking dog 

Why didn’t you answer the question? Explain how I got my arse handed to me? You’re sure it happened so it shouldn’t be hard for you to explain?

Share this post


Link to post

I absolutely envy you. It must be wonderful to go through life completely oblivious of what is actually going on, You are one lucky cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I absolutely envy you. It must be wonderful to go through life completely oblivious of what is actually going on, You are one lucky cunt.

Why you not answering a simple question?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Why you not answering a simple question?

At what point in your life did you realise that every one thought you were a cunt ?.Simple question 

Edited by Kilgore Trout

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...