Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

39 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Severe pumping in Europe as well.

Goal difference in all competitions after only 6 games is -13 or thereabouts. 

Zander Clarke still without a club? Can see Utd getting him in. They need to do something. Just shows how much ch difference a decent keeper makes. They are atrocious at back without Siegrist

Just caught up with the other games.

Dundee United could easily have had another 0-7 there. Completely outplayed and very fortunate with some big decisions.

Incredible penalty decision to give Motherwell 3 points against Livi. Poor cunt penalised for ushering the ball oot wi' his stomach/side.

Tackle of the week - Callahan Ross Co. As straight a red as is possible, but got aff with yellow.

Right in front of McInnes, who then witnessed another clear straight red for a barbaric challenge by Baldwin even closer to him. Another yellow. Mental.

Very calm in his post match given how dangerous these challenges were and serious lack of protection from the ref.

Looks like we'll be going to Dingwall to get booted the fuck  off the park.

1 minute ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

It would be good to see another Scottish side outwith the cunts to give a good showing in Europe.
Undecided with this one..

If they win, then so be it, if they lose, I get my entertainment.
That's the best I can do.

There’s a wee bit of that. 

There is also a big thing  of not wanting the best teams in Scotland to get pumped because where exactly would that leave us in the scheme of things but god forbid they actually won something.

There is s wee bit of national pride that makes you  feel guilty laughing at the Arabs .

But fucking Hearts complete cunts.

i suppose that just leaves us with not minding hibs in Europe.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Hearts are a team of cloggers.

Always have been

Really?

I've actually been impressed with the technical ability shown so far. The boy Devlin has more about him than I first thought. 

All hearts players are comfortable with the ball at their feet, more than you can say about our players at the moment. 

They are doing well. 

1 minute ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

It would be good to see another Scottish side outwith the cunts to give a good showing in Europe.
Undecided with this one..

If they win, then so be it, if they lose, I get my entertainment.
That's the best I can do.

There’s a wee bit of that. 

There is also a big thing  of not wanting the best teams in Scotland to get pumped because where exactly would that leave us in the scheme of things but god forbid they actually won something.

There is s wee bit of national pride that makes you  feel guilty laughing at the Arabs .

But fucking Hearts complete cunts.

i suppose that just leaves us with not minding hibs in Europe.