Scotlands Useless Referees

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Nick Walsh. Terrible.  

Also a tight top to try and show off his poorly defined biceps. 

Weakling. How's this cunt got a job?

Specsavers have told the SFA they want the referees to appear actually blind, in order to keep their sponsorship relevant.

Walsh has been designated Grade A in this respect.

Also Bodybuilding Warehouse are considering a deal for next season, so they want refs that look weak as fuck for the before/after pics.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

And the goal we scored. Disallowed. Wrongly.

We’ve been shite in the main, but by fuck we’ve had the wrong end of some shite officiating.

The standard is as bad as it’s ever been

You’re not wrong.

I can’t remember a time previously where as many games are ruined by the ref’s as this season.

Something needs to change.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ha, good luck with that.

Those masonic cunts at the SFA just circle the wagons and pretend there’s fuck all wrong.

Well the vast majority of the poor calls in Celtic and Sevco games go their way, and given the SFA don’t really give a shit about anyone of the other teams they don’t need to pretend there’s fuck all wrong, they just don’t care.

• 2 weeks later...

Its become a regular theme this season where major decisions have gone against us. I'm not one to point towards conspiracy theories however it is becoming a little too coincidental. We've lost a fair number of points as a result. I can't recall a season where we've had this much bad luck in regards to referring decisions. We've even had a player sent off for being assaulted by a fan.

I really hope VAR is in place for next season as I think it would squash any potential biases.

1 minute ago, BonnieDon said:

Its become a regular theme this season where major decisions have gone against us. I'm not one to point towards conspiracy theories however it is becoming a little too coincidental. We've lost a fair number of points as a result. I can't recall a season where we've had this much bad luck in regards to referring decisions. We've even had a player sent off for being assaulted by a fan.

I really hope VAR is in place for next season as I think it would squash any potential biases.

It wouldn’t. Be the same corrupt cunts operating VAR as ref the games currently 

48 minutes ago, NEM said:

It wouldn’t. Be the same corrupt cunts operating VAR as ref the games currently 

The only thing VAR will clear up is factual things like off side.

Stuff like “is it a penalty?”, or “was there a foul in the build up to the goal?” will still be subjective.

In other words, hun bastards like Beaton will still be hun bastards like Beaton. 

• 1 month later...