Scotlands Useless Referees

9 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Hard to argue with that really as we’ve certainly lost more points to shocking ref calls this season than we’ve gained from them. 

Sadly (as we’ve also been truly shite) nobody will take any notice of this as it just sounds like sour grapes/excuses 

Collum tried his best to fk us over again today with ignoring the McKennzie stone waller. He just didn’t have the audacity to do it again with the Hayes one. Had that been on Vicente he most likely would have booked him for diving.

Disgusting that we need two stone wall penalty claims to get one penalty. 

Last two games we have had THREE definite penalties that VAR ‘should’ have given us (if we had it) but have only been given one & one of them we even got a player booked for it ?

• 2 weeks later...

Past three weeks:

St Mirren match: Disallowed Aberdeen goal, Aberdeen penalty overturned and Erhahon avoids red.

Hibs match: High boot in the box awarded as a free kick and not a penalty.

Livingston match: Goalie hits Vinny in the face. Vinny gets booked. Penalty not awarded.

4 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Past three weeks:

St Mirren match: Disallowed Aberdeen goal, Aberdeen penalty overturned and Erhahon avoids red.

Livingston match: Goalie hits Vinny in the face. Vinny gets booked. Penalty not awarded.

You need to get out more. PM me.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

Past three weeks:

Also forgetting the forearm smash into Ferguson's face by Charlie Adam immediately prior to their free kick from which they equalised.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Also forgetting the forearm smash into Ferguson's face by Charlie Adam immediately prior to their free kick from which they equalised.

I forgot about this one, obviously we've been absolutely shit but the amount of shit decision given against us is unreal, we could easily be sitting 4th if the officials done their jobs.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...

Sadly Madden is nowhere near the worst if you view them objectively.

What gets me about our refs is there's not even the thought that they should hide their allegiance on social media or that there should be rules to prevent them reffing their own clubs or bitterest rivals. 

Staggering really.

And the we've got the VAR debate and how much it will cost- but we don't even have professional referees, they're highly paid amateurs and it shows in the lack of professional attitude in things like the above.

45 minutes ago, Helmet said:

If you want to analyse it, first tell me how many of the current grade 1 refs in Scotland are not from the aforementioned areas.

% will do.

No, you can't turn it round

You bemoaned the fact most refs are down here

So, I'll ask again, how many refs from up Aberdeen way apply and don't get in?

Just now, Helmet said:

This is actually you turning it around though MT, not me- as you've stated no opinion yet but want to ask probing questions and expect me to run around trying to answer them.

Classic forum tactic and I appreciate your masterful use of it but I'm not the least bit bothered to ignore your questions and crack on.?

ps- even if we had the figures on how many refs from up north are turned away it wouldn't change where most of the refs come from. You've over reached a bit here because I've said nothing about why most come from Glasgow/Ayrshire/N Lanarkshire.

You bemoaned the number of referees down here

I asked you for the number up there who had applied and been unsuccessful, as its a reasonable thing for me to expect you to know if you're moaning about the number from down here 

You tried to turn it round, which tells me you dont know

And that tells me, your actual point is a pun a' mince

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

No, you can't turn it round

You bemoaned the fact most refs are down here

So, I'll ask again, how many refs from up Aberdeen way apply and don't get in?

This is actually you turning it around though MT, not me- as you've stated no opinion yet but want to ask probing questions and expect me to run around trying to answer them.

Classic forum tactic and I appreciate your masterful use of it but I'm not the least bit bothered to ignore your questions and crack on.?

ps- even if we had the figures on how many refs from up north are turned away it wouldn't change where most of the refs come from. You've over reached a bit here because I've said nothing about why most come from Glasgow/Ayrshire/N Lanarkshire.

2 refs from Aberdeenshire applied but got turned down for fear of not being fully behind either one of the arse cheeks. 
One was flat out refused for stating he was 100% neutral & had no allegiances to any Scottish sides the other was refused for telling the referees association his father was an Aberdeen fan

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Wonder what level he'll officiate at down there.

Surely not EPL.

L1 & L2

He put a nice post on SocMed