Scotlands Useless Referees

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

You bemoaned the number of referees down here

I asked you for the number up there who had applied and been unsuccessful, as its a reasonable thing for me to expect you to know if you're moaning about the number from down here 

You tried to turn it round, which tells me you dont know

And that tells me, your actual point is a pun a' mince

Ok, easy for you to prove me wrong then.

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He tries to be a bit more sleekit about it than Beaton who is off the chart in being openly blatant 

True

I hate that fat hun cunt even more. 

EDIT….I’m not sure I am capable of writing the word hun without following it with cunt or bastard. 

If there was a football version of the TV programme Blankety Blank & it was 

“hun” _________.  
it would have to be cunt or bastard

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

True

I hate that fat hun cunt even more. 

EDIT….I’m not sure I am capable of writing the word hun without following it with cunt or bastard. 

If there was a football version of the TV programme Blankety Blank & it was 

“hun” _________.  
it would have to be cunt or bastard

Craig Patterson (think that was his name) was the one I hated most. 

The sheer glee on his face when he got to send off someone against the Huns

The cheating cunt will probably be very fair down there as he will have no team to cheat for. 

useless cheating hun cunt that he is glad to see the back of him. 

Not sure which decision was the worst but I’ll go for McGregors studs up knee high challenge on Ferguson which he let go 

57 minutes ago, thurso said:

The cheating cunt will probably be very fair down there as he will have no team to cheat for. 

useless cheating hun cunt that he is glad to see the back of him. 

Not sure which decision was the worst but I’ll go for McGregors studs up knee high challenge on Ferguson which he let go 

Two separate games at Tannadice spring to mind for me.

Sending off Ojo for getting assaulted by a fat cunt Jute was last season's most scandalous decision.

And several years ago Shinnie was fouled in the penalty box, but the ball ended up in the net. So the correct and fair decision would've been to allow the goal to stand.  Alternatively we should at the very least have been awarded a penalty. But instead Madden booked Shinnie for diving and then for good measure red carded McInnes for complaining about.

I've always said that the refs aren't so much pro-huns or pro-tims......the cunts are anti-Aberdeen

4 hours ago, redone said:

Sending off Ojo for getting assaulted by a fat cunt Jute was last season's most scandalous decision.

And several years ago Shinnie was fouled in the penalty box, but the ball ended up in the net. So the correct and fair decision would've been to allow the goal to stand.  Alternatively we should at the very least have been awarded a penalty. But instead Madden booked Shinnie for diving and then for good measure red carded McInnes for complaining about.

I've always said that the refs aren't so much pro-huns or pro-tims......the cunts are anti-Aberdeen

They're not

Aberdeen aren't big enough for refs to have a vendetta

5 hours ago, redone said:

I remember that game. 

we went on to win 1-0 and I genuinely left thinking we could win the league. I was wrong. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Just a helluva co-incidence that for every decision we had go for us, 4 went against us.

Someone brought it up toward end of the season (maybe Del Monte?) - that he was then convinced that Aberdeen were being actively penalised by dodgy refereeing decisions.

Whatever the truth of it, I have to agree that last season was horrifically fucking bad for inexplicable shitty refereeing calls against us - I'd say the highest amount of seriously dodgy decisions in one season  that I can remember

Sa

2 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Someone brought it up toward end of the season (maybe Del Monte?) - that he was then convinced that Aberdeen were being actively penalised by dodgy refereeing decisions.

Whatever the truth of it, I have to agree that last season was horrifically fucking bad for inexplicable shitty refereeing calls against us - I'd say the highest amount of seriously dodgy decisions in one season  that I can remember

I feel the same, shocking performances from the refs at most dons games, hun games especially from the sakala 5 minutes after contact dive, to the kung fu master mcregor taking out hedges a think. It’s as if they revelled in their blatant hun cheating. McGregor should have been charged for assault. Was it last season that ojo got verbally assaulted by a fat Dundee Utd moron and it was ojo that got sent off?, I am still scratching my head over that one

5 hours ago, redone said:

Be honest forgot he was ref for the ojo red card. That might take it

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Sa

I feel the same, shocking performances from the refs at most dons games, hun games especially from the sakala 5 minutes after contact dive, to the kung fu master mcregor taking out hedges a think. It’s as if they revelled in their blatant hun cheating. McGregor should have been charged for assault. Was it last season that ojo got verbally assaulted by a fat Dundee Utd moron and it was ojo that got sent off?, I am still scratching my head over that one

He was physically assaulted tbf

• 1 month later...