Thread O Mass Shootings

Ke1t

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Disappointed by some Of trumps comments at the NRA rally yesterday. 

usually he’s a laugh but he was a bit wrong on this one. 

to kill the bad people with guns we need more good people with guns

He said that 

Almost like he's a total and complete moron, as well.

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Disappointed by some Of trumps comments at the NRA rally yesterday. 

usually he’s a laugh but he was a bit wrong on this one. 

to kill the bad people with guns we need more good people with guns

He said that 

That is the perceived wisdom in Republican circles. It never really works but it gives them comfort. I am armed but i dont make a thing about carrying it around. A lot of democrats are like that. The Trumpers..its everything to them a religion.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

That is the perceived wisdom in Republican circles. It never really works but it gives them comfort. I am armed but i dont make a thing about carrying it around. A lot of democrats are like that. The Trumpers..its everything to them a religion.

An armed society is a polite society. 

Aye, until Johnny Postal gets the heave ho from his job and finds his Mrs getting spit roasted from next doors alsatian and Bubba big jaw in the trailer park skip. 

11 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

An armed society is a polite society. 

Aye, until Johnny Postal gets the heave ho from his job and finds his Mrs getting spit roasted from next doors alsatian and Bubba big jaw in the trailer park skip. 

Yeah the stupid polite thing. Idiots. But i  think fully 33% of the American public are fully retarded. 

Facebook

this was for sale next to my favorite bar..

42 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

The boy Ted Cruz was blaming absent fathers, folk not going to church and computer games for weekly mass shootings. 

It's hard to even know where to begin with nonsense like that. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

The boy Ted Cruz was blaming absent fathers, folk not going to church and computer games for weekly mass shootings. 

He also suggested to get rid of doors, cause that's how they get in. 

LOL.

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Cruz is the most miserable pissant of a man . But thew Texas cunts lap his shit up

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Very true.

Eh am not big in to computer games but don’t remember any Shoot Up The Elementary School titles.

16 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Another MK Ultra operation no doubt.

The cops just stand aside and let it happen? ? 

Fishy as fuck… again.

See, now I dont think you're crazy when you talk about 'conspiracies'. CIA run programmes are well documented and, in some cases, confirmed decades after the fact. Some even to the point of successful legal action, should anyone doubt their factuality. 

Black programmes officially absorb tens of billions of dollars each year... in one year alone 2 TRILLION dollars 'went missing' during the Cheney administration with no oversight or investigation.

The TR-3B is as real as the screen you're reading this on, DUMBs are connected coast to coast, and Nightmare Hall continues to operate. 

This, however is a case of police cowardice/incompetence/overcautiousness.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...