Restaurants Outwith Aberdeen

Bad_Mobby

Where's the flies?

No flies.

You're confusing a restaurant in Ann Arbor with the images we became familiar with in the 80s of the famine in Ethiopia.

There's no widespread famine in Ann Arbor, and I believe there's fairly stringent health and safety conditions attached to the operation of restaurants in the US, so the whole dining experience is somewhat far removed from the era of geographically localised starvation.

The honey wine/mead was pretty good too, and just to shortcut any potential misconceptions it wasn't served by a Viking.

10/10 would eat Ethiopian food in a modern and hygienic environment again.

I see folk posting photos of pancakes from batters all the time like it's some Michelin star dish.

I can only assume they are paying through the nose for it.

With a master chef cooking them up nae wonder they are so expensive.

Always thought they were robbing bastards but maybe justified price with a top chef on the job.

I'll still be looking down at the pair of you.

The difference between me and Audrey Baxter is that when I reached the top I never forgot those who helped me when I was at the bottom.

Being born with a silver spoon rammed down your throat means you dinna have that essential human quality to your character.

The conclusion is I'm > Audrey Baxter.

I'll still be looking down at the pair of you.

The difference between me and Audrey Baxter is that when I reached the top I never forgot those who helped me when I was at the bottom.

Being born with a silver spoon rammed down your throat means you dinna have that essential human quality to your character.

The conclusion is I'm > Audrey Baxter.

Stop climbing ladders just to be that bit bigger than normal folk.

Baxters own Fray Bentos pies, perhaps the MasterChef makes the pastry for the tinned pie.

Spoke to my mate who's up there drilling at the moment about this boy.

Christmas meal today cooked by him but that's by the by.

Master chef works in development kitchen and reckons he got knocked out as he hasn't properly cooked for 4 years. Apparently he's the guy who develops new recipes for Baxters.

Pancakes definitely a rip off with that news.

As well as whom?

Big business is invariably hugely subsidised by government agencies.

Those at the top drink drive and pay those at the bottom buttons.

This is hardly worthy of respect but perhaps you consider it is.

As boof and epk have mentioned she's giving oil price victims that you said needed a reality check a job. That in itself is worthy of respect.

As boof and epk have mentioned she's giving oil price victims that you said needed a reality check a job. That in itself is worthy of respect.

She pays badly the drunken old cunt.

My mate there hopeful of a job at Boyndie Mill tomorrow which will almost double his Baxters cash and likely lead to him wrapping offshore life completely.

:crossfingers:

Spoke to my mate who's up there drilling at the moment about this boy.

Christmas meal today cooked by him but that's by the by.

Master chef works in development kitchen and reckons he got knocked out as he hasn't properly cooked for 4 years. Apparently he's the guy who develops new recipes for Baxters.

Pancakes definitely a rip off with that news.

Is this the boy who was on the telly at the boy Tom Kichins place in Leith?

Overcooked his chicken wings?

If so, the big, fat, bald guffy cunt was twice the man he was

The Italian boy was fucking useless as well.