Jump to content
Bad_Mobby

Restaurants Outwith Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Hey RS, did you catch that Shamrock and Thistle is now open Friday though Sundays?

Perhaps we can finally meet over a cup of the black stuff 🤔

'Friday through Sundays.'  Fuckin Yank spik 'at min.🤔😀

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

'Friday through Sundays.'  Fuckin Yank spik 'at min.🤔😀

Why you got a Hibs flag as an icon? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Why you got a Hibs flag as an icon? 

It's nae Hibee's min.  It's a Trojan Records British/Jamaican ska/reggae logo.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

^Trojan records/jamaicin

does looks a bit hibs tho

 

Does it?  I was gonna put one up with the normal coloure Union Flag but you can imagine the trauma that would have caused.  I might yet😆😆😉

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Does it?  I was gonna put one up with the normal coloure Union Flag but you can imagine the trauma that would have caused.  I might yet😆😆😉

Love Trojan records so zero fucks given fae me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Tease, on Banchory High Street.

 

ive gone there for years. Always got on fine with the boy and his wife. Always thought the food was good.
 

my pal was in on Saturday in a dons training top and the boy was goading him ‘you getting paid to wear that’ etc. Turns out he’s a massive hun, as is his son. 
 

I was incandescent when I found out about this. They should have like a Star of David at the door stating their perverse choices.

I’ll never go there again and I urge you to do the same 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Tease, on Banchory High Street.

 

ive gone there for years. Always got on fine with the boy and his wife. Always thought the food was good.
 

my pal was in on Saturday in a dons training top and the boy was goading him ‘you getting paid to wear that’ etc. Turns out he’s a massive hun, as is his son. 
 

I was incandescent when I found out about this. They should have like a Star of David at the door stating their perverse choices.

I’ll never go there again and I urge you to do the same 

Firebomb it

(only joking @Police

 

 

 

 

 

 

not really 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Tease, on Banchory High Street.

 

ive gone there for years. Always got on fine with the boy and his wife. Always thought the food was good.
 

my pal was in on Saturday in a dons training top and the boy was goading him ‘you getting paid to wear that’ etc. Turns out he’s a massive hun, as is his son. 
 

I was incandescent when I found out about this. They should have like a Star of David at the door stating their perverse choices.

I’ll never go there again and I urge you to do the same 

Minks are transmitting Covid-19 to humans. Should the animals be killed? -  Vox

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Tease, on Banchory High Street.

 

ive gone there for years. Always got on fine with the boy and his wife. Always thought the food was good.
 

my pal was in on Saturday in a dons training top and the boy was goading him ‘you getting paid to wear that’ etc. Turns out he’s a massive hun, as is his son. 
 

I was incandescent when I found out about this. They should have like a Star of David at the door stating their perverse choices.

I’ll never go there again and I urge you to do the same 

It's amazing how much your opinion on someone drops if you find out they're a hun.

Share this post


Link to post

Was in Inverness area last week.

Ate at Royal Dornoch Castle Hotel, Dornoch in tented beer garden 'cos we had pup with us.

Food was both excellent and value for money.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Was in Inverness area last week.

Ate at Royal Dornoch Castle Hotel, Dornoch in tented beer garden 'cos we had pup with us.

Food was both excellent and value for money.

Did folk do that  'aye'  while inhaling thing? 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Did folk do that  'aye'  while inhaling thing? 

Pretty rare but a few of the older teuchtars aye oh aye aye aye. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Did folk do that  'aye'  while inhaling thing? 

Plenty of "right enafs", not too many "aye, aye, aye", inhale as if there's a hot sausage in their moo..   

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Was in Inverness area last week.

Ate at Royal Dornoch Castle Hotel, Dornoch in tented beer garden 'cos we had pup with us.

Food was both excellent and value for money.

Did you see a “man” on the white wines?

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Was in Inverness area last week.

Ate at Royal Dornoch Castle Hotel, Dornoch in tented beer garden 'cos we had Tup with us.

Food was both excellent and value for money.

Did you buy him Crispy Pancakes?

Share this post


Link to post

Ashoka - Ashton Lane 8/10

The slow cooked Beef Madras was the winner there 

The Butchershop 9/10

Scallops, Ribeye and loads of bloody vino 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/2/2021 at 12:54 AM, maryhilldon said:

Did folk do that  'aye'  while inhaling thing? 

Oi, cunt I do that aye , aye

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Oi, cunt I do that aye , aye

I do it too 

proper tuechterz 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Spanish Butcher - Glasgow

a fucking shambles 

shit starters and the steak was NOT Galician also nor was it  aged to what it was advertised. Place full of neds, so they think the can pull the wool over your eyes…….until they met me. The “expert” was under pressure from me all the way through - couldn’t answer my questions about the beef (because they knew it was a rip off) 

avoid 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Spanish Butcher - Glasgow

a fucking shambles 

shit starters and the steak was NOT Galician also nor was it  aged to what it was advertised. Place full of neds, so they think the can pull the wool over your eyes…….until they met me. The “expert” was under pressure from me all the way through - couldn’t answer my questions about the beef (because they knew it was a rip off) 

avoid 

Surprised by that, was in a month or so back for the Sunday lunch and thought it was good. I would agree with the Ned bit a little though as one or two were kicking about in there that day. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ullevi said:

Surprised by that, was in a month or so back for the Sunday lunch and thought it was good. I would agree with the Ned bit a little though as one or two were kicking about in there that day. 

I’d imagine the Sunday roast would be ok 

but they’re bloody at it 

No Spanish experience there at all

Share this post


Link to post

Newmacher Hotel - terrific Sunday roast 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’d imagine the Sunday roast would be ok 

but they’re bloody at it 

No Spanish experience there at all

Thanks Juan

Share this post


Link to post

Cunts getting worse than Brizo. He'll be having Parky round for the Madreed Derby next.

Share this post


Link to post

Any time ladz

always happy to mentor fellow posters in areas of expertise 

 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Any time ladz

always happy to mentor fellow posters in areas of expertise 

 

You could maybe help bluts stop wazzing himself.

 

Or maybe not.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...