Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

30 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s not in dispute here me old mucker. I just said I don’t find her funny as a comedian then all the fucking White knights like eh Boof come out and start defending her honour like sir Francis fucking Drake . 

Haha 

love die hard etc etc

13 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye she can be annoying and isn’t funny, generally OK and yi wid. Mitchell I find humorous, maybe take a handjob. 

I don't mind David Mitchell at all.He's posh looking and sounds posh,and he just goes with it, seems a decent cunt.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You's are all obsessed. Every time I log on there's one mutant or another talking about me. 

Blah blah blah...

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Of course it is. It's certainly not someone who has written something comedic at some point.

She's not a comedian, she doesn't claim to be one. You are havering.

She’s made money from writing comedy , she tells jokes on the TV and the radio therefore she’s a comedian. 
I didn’t say it was her main source of income , you started that after realising your error . 
 You started off by saying she’s never written comedy but have since backtracked on that one .
  Well done . You can admit when you’re wrong ??

http://www.victoriacoren.com/

Victoria Coren Mitchell is a writer, broadcaster, presenter of Only Connect on BBC Two and a competitive international poker player.

https://mobile.twitter.com/VictoriaCoren

Victoria Coren Mitchell

@VictoriaCoren
writer, broadcaster and poker player

Victoria Elizabeth Coren Mitchell (née Coren;[3] born 18 August 1972[1]) is an English writer, presenter and professional poker player. Coren Mitchell writes weekly columns for The Telegraph and has hosted the BBC television quiz show Only Connect since 2008.

She's not a comedian