Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

33 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

You can’t call every woman that has conceived a mum, mum shortened for mothering, was for example rose west a mothering type of woman,goes against the grain to kill your own offspring and therefore doesn’t deserve the moniker mum or mother.

She gave birth to her. She's her mum. 

4 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

As somebody whos mum died when i was younger - i had a mum. I no longer have a mum. She was a very good mum but i no longer have one.

So if someone were to ask "who's your mum?"  

You'd say "I don't have one"? 

No, you'd say your mum is XX and she passed away. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

So if someone were to ask "who's your mum?"  

You'd say "I don't have one"? 

No, you'd say your mum is XX and she passed away. 

No but i'd correct them straight away that my mum had passed away and then speak of her in the past tense. 

If somebody was to crack one of those really funny "yer ma" jokes to me i would say i dont have a mum.

4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Still care to explain test tube babies and all children have mothers?or are we choosing to omit that part?

Why do I need to? Words have differing meanings. One mean is that a "mother" is someone who's given birth to a child. Ergo we all have a mother. 

What a pointless discussion this is. One so tedious that The Boof would be proud of it. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why do I need to? Words have differing meanings. One mean is that a "mother" is someone who's given birth to a child. Ergo we all have a mother. 

What a pointless discussion this is. One so tedious that The Boof would be proud of it. 

So you can’t have a mother if you were a test tube baby?, you weren’t conceived, eggs doesn’t constitute being a mother, only pointless as you said all children have mothers, I’ve just pointed that statement to be false.bye now

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

So you can’t have a mother if you were a test tube baby?, 

Does someone give birth to it? Then it has a mother. 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

you weren’t conceived, eggs doesn’t constitute being a mother,

No one claimed they did. 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

only pointless as you said all children have mothers, I’ve just pointed that statement to be false.bye now

You've not. You've just made yourself look a bit silly by engaging in a pointless argument and being wrong. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Test tube baby?

always thought that to be a stupid response, you will nearly always have someone that conceived you!, not everybody has a mother?.

rose west daughter?,would she have shouted about having a mother before she ended up underneath her porch?.Na

Rose West was a sexy women though. Doesn't count.

14 hours ago, jamiesd said:

Arthur Montford was great

His commentary wasn't though min, whilst hiding behind the facade of being a Morton when actually he was a full-on bluenose. One of the most partial, downbeat, and unemotional pieces of commentary I've ever heard is when Joe Harper equalised against his beloved rangers at Pittodrie in a game towards the end of 70s. 

A bit like Messrs. Young (masquerading as a Hearts and St. Mirren fan), Leckie (St. Mirren), and Traynor (Airdrie) when all are cast-iron supporters of the rangers and their predecessors. 

13 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Ah really....?  Meu Deus!!

It's Sean Lock on Room 101.

Maybe cannae get it in UK..

Take a deek if you can - fantastic....

He says about Clarkson - you know that expression, someone is so ugly it's like he's licking piss off a nettle....  then he points at the cunt Clarkson.  ?

Fearless.  

He also talks about how he got skin cancer from working on building sites for years with his shirt off, back in the day - but makes it funny.  ?

Yeah I'll.see if I can find it on another site. Ha ha he really was brilliant was Sean