Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

I went to a Girls Aloud concert once. Front row. Me and my mate got t-shirts printed.

He had 'I'd do the Ginger' on the back, I had 'I'd kick Sarah's back door in' on mine. 

They made us stand up on our chairs and they read the back of our t-shirts out to a horrified audience. 

I take solace that she knew I'd love to kick her back door in before she died. 

RIP. 

(Still would)

• 2 weeks later...

Terry Lubbock, father of Stuart, RIP.

Poor lad dies without knowing who contributed to the death of his son or who actually killed his son.

A massive police cover-up carried out by corrupt detectives of the Essex Constabulary more concerned with protecting the rights of poor old Michael Barrymore et al. rather bringing the killer or killers to justice. 

Absolute no excuses or reasons for the plod to not be able to determine who the killer or killers are or were, without, of course, filthy lucre concealed in brown packages exchanging hands. 

6 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Terry Lubbock, father of Stuart, RIP.

Poor lad dies without knowing who contributed to the death of his son or who actually killed his son.

A massive police cover-up carried out by corrupt detectives of the Essex Constabulary more concerned with protecting the rights of poor old Michael Barrymore et al. rather bringing the killer or killers to justice. 

Absolute no excuses or reasons for the plod to not be able to determine who the killer or killers are or were, without, of course, filthy lucre concealed in brown packages exchanging hands. 

No point relying on coppers for justice if the perpetrator is rich, a celebrity, or maybe even a Royal who fucks minors.

There's a case here right now of some rich lawyer family who are connected with the deaths of three people... cops are doing their best to close ranks. Fuck all being done.

Coincidentally the rich lawyer family has subsequently been the victim of multiple shooting incidents, leaving, so far, the mother and one of the two sons  Broon breid, and the father sent to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the heid.

I'm not saying take the law into your own hands, of course.

13 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

No point relying on coppers for justice if the perpetrator is rich, a celebrity, or maybe even a Royal who fucks minors.

There's a case here right now of some rich lawyer family who are connected with the deaths of three people... cops are doing their best to close ranks. Fuck all being done.

Coincidentally the rich lawyer family has subsequently been the victim of multiple shooting incidents, leaving, so far, the mother and one of the two sons  Broon breid, and the father sent to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the heid.

I'm not saying take the law into your own hands, of course.

This lad maybe?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/06/us/alex-murdaugh-murders-law-firm.html

56 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Id like to think if i had mountains of cash id be able to swerve a tricky situation. 

Paid a negro 20 euro last month cause id forgotten my yellow fever ticket. 

Levels. 

The ‘doctor’ (local in a lab coat) at Pointe Noire airport check-in tried to get £50 off me saying i didnt have the yellow fever ticket in my passport despite it being stapled to the fucker and me repeatedly showing him it. He just acted like he couldnt see it and kept flicking thru the passport looking for it saying it wasnt there and asking me to pay the fine. Laughable. Nice try Dr Xavier Aboongo. Absolute fucking spastic. Not the last time the airport staff would try a retarded scam on me. Monkey brains