Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

2 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Hopefully when the other 3 are gone, the guffs will stop mentioning it and thinking they are a huge world footballing superpower that are in serious contention of winning every WC and Euros they qualify for.

They will never stop talking about it (probably justified) or thinking they should win every game/comp they play. 
Still couldnt beat a rotten Scotland team at Wembers tho. 

Dicks

11 hours ago, Simply Red said:

They will never stop talking about it (probably justified) or thinking they should win every game/comp they play. 
Still couldnt beat a rotten Scotland team at Wembers tho. 

Dicks

I was speaking about the eng v sco game in the summer there, not an old game. 
But aye we beat them in 67 on their own patch so they werent as good as us in that era imo. If we had paid off fifa and got the 66 world cup in Scotland we’d have probably won it. 

21 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I was speaking about the eng v sco game in the summer there, not an old game. 
But aye we beat them in 67 on their own patch so they werent as good as us in that era imo. If we had paid off fifa and got the 66 world cup in Scotland we’d have probably won it. 

They’ve only reached 2 major finals in their history,  both times playing all their games at Wembley.  Diddy team compared to Germany and Italy etc.

17 hours ago, OddJob said:

I've got no problem with the fact they won (apart from the fact they only won 3-2 really ?

Nope, should have finished 2-2. When they scored the 4th, there were some people on the pitch, I imagine that they probably thought that it was all over, well it fucking wasn't and play should have been stopped immediately. The referee and linesmen had an absolute shocker. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Nope, should have finished 2-2. When they scored the 4th, there were some people on the pitch, I imagine that they probably thought that it was all over, well it fucking wasn't and play should have been stopped immediately. The referee and linesmen had an absolute shocker. 

It should have finished 2-1 to the West Germans. Well and truly shafted by a combination of politics and the bitterness felt towards them because of WW2. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...