Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

6 year today since that Cranberries bird slipped away 

I got into them for a short while last year then when doing some further reading on them (as any good muso does), I discovered Zombie was actually a song against the good honest men of the free state. 

wont listen again, queen loving slut

51 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I got into them for a short while last year then when doing some further reading on them (as any good muso does), I discovered Zombie was actually a song against the good honest men of the free state. 

Must be the worst slut in history not getting her hole in 6 years ?

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

She must have slipped somewhere for 2 years afore dying then

53 minutes ago, Dad said:

The Irish are arrogant cunts in general - a smidge glossed over sure, but did live there for a fair old whiley and by fuck there wasnae many who didnae go on and on and fucking on about how great the irish are, were and always will be - U2 are the greatest, Steve Collins - a boxing marvel, Gay Byrne - better than Letterman

Oh aye - then how come most of yous fuck off at the earliest and gype it up in Noo Yoik or some pish - fucking bunch of bloated losers

Sounds like us tbh.

11 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Noo Yoiks got the best french fries and mashed potaiter in the world, yesiree boy. 

Dinnae mind the Irish.  I'm descended from them.  My great granny was a lovely old dear with that thick Irish brogue.  Used to give me 2p for the ice cream van and off I would skip eating ice cream in minus temperatures. 

A fuck load better than the self hating Scots, to be sure to be sure.  

I bet your great granny was a cock hungry slag.

2p would have got most from her the filthy mare. 

5 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Will she just politely say goodnight?

Here TC, this phrase that people always use when folk are at death’s door “ They’re a fighter “ . Is this an actual thing? Can one person be a better fighter than others who may be in a similar condition? 
I can understand if it’s related to a persons overall physical fitness but the phrase points towards a mental fortitude of sorts.

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Here TC, this phrase that people always use when folk are at death’s door “ They’re a fighter “ . Is this an actual thing? Can one person be a better fighter than others who may be in a similar condition? 
I can understand if it’s related to a persons overall physical fitness but the phrase points towards a mental fortitude of sorts.

It depends on their mental fortitude. 

That can fight off any illness, physical or mental.