Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Went to a recording of Offside, the Tam Cowan show from about 20 years ago. Darius and Joe Jordan were the guests. A few hours I'll never get back.

Met Tam Cowan at a football dinner. I know he’s from Motherwell but just standard weegie aren’t we so funny we don’t even have to try pish.

Boring unfunny wee cunt 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Met Tam Cowan at a football dinner. I know he’s from Motherwell but just standard weegie aren’t we so funny we don’t even have to try pish.

Boring unfunny wee cunt 

I always remember thinking he seemed like a dour serious cunt inbetween takes. Maybe he was just having a shite day at work.

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I always remember thinking he seemed like a dour serious cunt inbetween takes. Maybe he was just having a shite day at work.

I think he actually puts on that persona . He was a taxi driver for a few years and probably picked it up.

He was standing at the bar with a group of us for 10 mins and said absolutely fuck all until I started a conversation with him . Might have been the company of course but I think he is probably a wee dour prick in real life. 

45 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Boring unfunny wee cunt 

The best post you have put on here, Mr. Trout. ?

Cowan is a nasally, repetitive cunt who gets on purely because of his Hogmanay gallusness, the type who is deemed to be humorous only because his audience are too fucked and/or pissed to care to switch over the channel or use their TV as a football.

3 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Mind his Toby got flashed on telly when he was wearing a kilt? 

Haha, aye. Googled it and seems it was a lipstick full out job. 

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

Colourblind was a great song 

The best of 2002 iyam.

RIP

Can almost taste lambrini just thinking about it.

4 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I think he actually puts on that persona . He was a taxi driver for a few years and probably picked it up.

He was standing at the bar with a group of us for 10 mins and said absolutely fuck all until I started a conversation with him . Might have been the company of course but I think he is probably a wee dour prick in real life. 

Cowan? Doubt he was a taxi driver, he frequently talks about how he only learned to drive a few years ago.

Could have been a rickshaw I suppose.

45 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Cowan? Doubt he was a taxi driver, he frequently talks about how he only learned to drive a few years ago.

Yep. Mentions it almost as much as the 1991 SCF.

Also pronounces J(ay) as J(ai) which irritates me.

Still though, good show. 

5 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It was a decent tune min.

Fit loon as well. Nae gan to speculate. ?

The video was great.A lovely looking lassie getting wet in the rain, see thru dress etc.Lovely stuff.

RIP to the man and his memorable turn on X Factor/Popstars or whatever the fuck it was.

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Ramandu said:

You are right a misremember on my part.

I think what he said that he got a lot of taxis and got his material off the drivers.

Makes sense now if the cunt couldn’t drive.