Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

I say he was a queer cunt who produced absolutely shite music.

He was clearly up the backside of gay, nefarious record executives.

Also a junkie. I'll take my life over his any day.

I'd say he was a short cunt who got his fair share of fanny cos he had something... talent, for example, ...unlike your good self. I'd be fucked if i'd take your life over his. He achieved more in 57 years than you (as a no mark) would achieve in a thousand years.

• Upvote 3

I have never understood why ordinary folk think it's so sad when these Celebrities kick the bucket.

Its because they have f-all else in their mundame lives.

Look at this article from the BBC, marvel at the intellectual level of the UK public:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36108133

(warning: the article carries the alarming news that there is a clear upward trend in the amount of celebrity deaths)

What celebrity would you most like as a relative?

Peter Sutcliffe... imagine the stories Uncle Peter could tell you.

"So there I was, covered in prostitute blood and bits of prostitute skull and prostitute brains... my peen 'ammer in one hand, a lifeless prostitute corpse in the other, my lorry parked on double yellas... and remember this is when I looked like Oddbod out of Carry on Screaming... "

Peter_Sutcliffe_007.jpgoddbod.jpg

I am getting confused

Don't worry you are in the right place here.

What annoys me more then the tossers that idolise " celebrities " are the loonies that dress up in Union Jack costumes camping outside for two days to wave a flag at Queenie. Now that is sad.

• Upvote 1

Peter Sutcliffe... imagine the stories Uncle Peter could tell you.

"So there I was, covered in prostitute blood and bits of prostitute skull and prostitute brains... my peen 'ammer in one hand, a lifeless prostitute corpse in the other, my lorry parked on double yellas... and remember this is when I looked like Oddbod out of Carry on Screaming... "

Peter_Sutcliffe_007.jpgoddbod.jpg

Outstanding sir