Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

Peter Sutcliffe... imagine the stories Uncle Peter could tell you.

"So there I was, covered in prostitute blood and bits of prostitute skull and prostitute brains... my peen 'ammer in one hand, a lifeless prostitute corpse in the other, my lorry parked on double yellas... and remember this is when I looked like Oddbod out of Carry on Screaming... "

Peter_Sutcliffe_007.jpgoddbod.jpg

Peter Sutcliffe is the reason I cannot (or at least should not) grow a beard. I would look exactly like that, were I ever to opt for the psycho-hipster look.

Peter Sutcliffe is the reason I cannot (or at least should not) grow a beard. I would look exactly like that, were I ever to opt for the psycho-hipster look.

I say go for it... looking like popular Homosexual Necrophiliac Northeast Serial Killer of Homosexuals , Dennis Nilsen, never did Bill Gates any harm.

In fact looking like a serial killer might actually benefit your social life.

bill.jpgden.jpg

No woman is going to knock you back if you look like a serial killer... not that you're going to hurt her or anything... but because of the implication.

3f4053d1126f3a8490376a04bcb473fa.gif

Hope I'm wrong here but Brian Johnson of AC/DC retiring because he could go deaf if he continued performing sounds like a cannie whopper to me likes. At his age and the dosh stashed, who would give a fuck about anything.

Bon Scott knew the way the way to go, a bottle or two of hard liquor, no a namby-pamby bottle of ear fucking drops.

Hope I'm wrong here but Brian Johnson of AC/DC retiring because he could go deaf if he continued performing sounds like a cannie whopper to me likes. At his age and the dosh stashed, who would give a fuck about anything.

Bon Scott knew the way the way to go, a bottle or two of hard liquor, no a namby-pamby bottle of ear fucking drops.

Axle fucking Rose is no replacement either plus that cunt will look stupid in a flat cap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...