Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

3 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Good shop back in the 60s and 70s .

My da used to get a chit from his work to buy working clothes from Robert Raes as did all the other dockers.

Best shop in Aberdeen for the skinhead gear ?(by miles)

Aye, they were both good.  I remember Raes havin' jeans piled to the roof.  Magical places as a youngster.  Remember my dad takin' me there for my first Ben Sherman shirt.  

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

(By the way, where's the Crap Posts thread?)?

I've multiple alerts on some 'crap posts' thread', yet have no recollection of being involved in a 'crap posts' thread. 

My posts are uniformly excellent, so I've no idea why I would be mentioned in this crap posts thread. 

Maybe someone was saying, Hey, Fellas... try to be more like Kelt and stop with the crap posts, already. 

38 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I've multiple alerts on some 'crap posts' thread', yet have no recollection of being involved in a 'crap posts' thread. 

My posts are uniformly excellent, so I've no idea why I would be mentioned in this crap posts thread. 

Maybe someone was saying, Hey, Fellas... try to be more like Kelt and stop with the crap posts, already. 

Maybe. Like you say though, just like you, I canna remember posting on such a thread yesterday.

#TalesOfTheUnexpected ?