Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m crossing everything that Douglas Ross is next. 

Not having that my midweek entertainment is how many stats about how bad the NHS is to get a retort from Nicola that England are worse so that makes everything alright. Someone shouts from the back bench and gets told to calm down. Nae even sure why they bother, every week. Conclusion the NHS is fucked, but it’s nae quite as fucked as England.

Din’t think anyone has the answer but it is just fucking pointless and a waste of everyone’s time.

So actually in conclusion, yeah hopefully they both die.

• Dildo 1

Knew that DJ had started his career at Everton. I have absolutely no recollection of him re-joining Everton direct from Liverpool in 1982 as what apparently happened. But by then, Rush and Dalglish were established as the strike pairing and Johnson must have known he had zero chance of ever usurping one of them to be first choice ever again.

Anyway RIP, always came across in TV interviews as a genuinely nice guy

20 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Knew that DJ had started his career at Everton. I have absolutely no recollection of him re-joining Everton direct from Liverpool in 1982 as what apparently happened. But by then, Rush and Dalglish were established as the strike pairing and Johnson must have known he had zero chance of ever usurping one of them to be first choice ever again.

Anyway RIP, always came across in TV interviews as a genuinely nice guy

Good player, too