Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

She'd have been about 44/45 when Tango in the Night came out which was around the time I started to appreciate them. Before i was just too young to understand what a fantastic band they really were.

Anyway I'd have been around 21. First time I'd also appreciated how fucking good looking an older woman could actually be

• Upvote 1

Overrated imo. 

Few great songs (YMLF and Gypsy particularly) but too boring and overplayed. And their ego’s are ridiculous. 

You know when you ask someone what music they like and they say Fleetwood Mac, that’s annoying. It’s like a given, everyone likes fleetwood Mac, tell me something about yourself. Beige 

• Dildo 3
11 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Overrated imo. 

Few great songs (YMLF and Gypsy particularly) but too boring and overplayed. And their ego’s are ridiculous. 

You know when you ask someone what music they like and they say Fleetwood Mac, that’s annoying. It’s like a given, everyone likes fleetwood Mac, tell me something about yourself. Beige 

Volvo drivers 

GYOW is ace tho at full volume

On 12/1/2022 at 8:29 AM, Poodler said:

Overrated imo. 

You know when you ask someone what music they like and they say Fleetwood Mac, that’s annoying. It’s like a given, everyone likesl8 fleetwood Mac, tell me something about yourself. Beige 

I love the music of the original Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green 

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you not get much time by way of warning?  I’ve always had the ( dubious) talent of holding one in for hours and uploading on my terms, when I’m ready. 

You want to try living with IBS. Sometimes the warning you get that you better get to a toilet sharpish is a matter of 5 minutes or less. Even on medication that's meant to slow your gut down

Sometimes you can eat your lunch and within the hour it's rocketing out your hoop. Because it's passed through you so rapidly, it's barely digested and you can identify fairly easily what it was you had.

I admit Ive shat myself on a few occasions. Thankfully never in public (yet). I've no doubt as i get older, it will happen at some point

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

You want to try living with IBS. Sometimes the warning you get that you better get to a toilet sharpish is a matter of 5 minutes or less. Even on medication that's meant to slow your gut down

Sometimes you can eat your lunch and within the hour it's rocketing out your hoop. Because it's passed through you so rapidly, it's barely digested and you can identify fairly easily what it was you had.

I admit Ive shat myself on a few occasions. Thankfully never in public (yet). I've no doubt as i get older, it will happen at some point

Top Tip - don't wear white troosers.

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Very informative...

5 hours ago, Oregon Red said:

Thats a bit rough min.  She was a messed-up individual like most of us. No pleasure in  anyones death. Just surprised she lasted this long

Despicable, grotesque human being, whose passing makes the world an incrementally better place. 

There's a lot of them, and they're not dying off nearly fast enough. 

Her popping her clogs won't make me change my view or soften my stance on them. 

A fucking pestilence. 

7 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Come on Kelt, you would have been up her like a rat up a drainpipe back in the day.

Of course. 

But I'd make sure she derived zero pleasure from it. 

So, my standard shag, pretty much. 

Just don't talk politics and we'll get through this that much faster. Then you can go eat or defend racism, or whatever the fuck you do on your weekend*. 

* I'm imagining fucking her on the weekend.