Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You don't half slaver some shite sometimes. 

Spot on, guy was a genius, his free kicks and wand of a left foot was great to watch as a youngster, for me it’s himself and chilavert (gk) a loved. Stepping up to a free kick. Players like him dying young only makes you wonder about your own mortality, only ten years older than myself. A Yugoslav great.

Just now, Dons79 said:

Spot on, guy was a genius, his free kicks and wand of a left foot was great to watch as a youngster, for me it’s himself and chilavert (gk) a loved. Stepping up to a free kick. Players like him dying young only makes you wonder about your own mortality, only ten years older than myself. A Yugoslav great.

Was some player. 

Chilavert was exciting. In mind when I was a kid and Paraguay were in the WC ('98?) and I'd read about him and was so excited to see a GK taking free kicks and penalties. 

That would never be allowed by managers these days. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Was some player. 

Chilavert was exciting. In mind when I was a kid and Paraguay were in the WC ('98?) and I'd read about him and was so excited to see a GK taking free kicks and penalties. 

That would never be allowed by managers these days. 

I remember watching all their games and hoping that they'd get a penalty. Closest he came was a free kick just outside the box, which he put over the bar.

No idea how he got away with it then, tbh.