Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

No way.

Absolute gent and a ledge.

RIP Duffy

Lucky enough to have bumped into him a couple of times over the years. Mind speaking to him about this tune and his team Birmingham City - dude.

Bought all the Felt reissues from Cherry red earlier this year. #essential

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Pancreatic cancer. Must have been the vaccine, eh

Been a few cases of vaccine damage leading to acute Pancreatitis so could of maybe aggrevated the Cancer that was already present. I guess we will never know but it was all very very quick.  Poor Terry. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here TC, what is it that makes someone lose weight even during the initial stages of cancer? 
 (I understand the latter stages having witnessed my old man and he just didn’t have any ‘motivation’ to eat.)

Something to do with the body knowing it doesn’t need the calories any more? 

Cancer cells grow aggressively and soak up more energy 

easy when you think about it 

18 hours ago, jamiesd said:

Been a few cases of vaccine damage leading to acute Pancreatitis so could of maybe aggrevated the Cancer that was already present. I guess we will never know but it was all very very quick.  Poor Terry. 

He'll have had it for a while.

He looked fucked when he was touring last year. Turned in a disgraceful performance in Edinburgh. Phoned it in that day and others going by reports. Knew he was dying and out for one last pay day. 

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here TC, what is it that makes someone lose weight even during the initial stages of cancer? 
 (I understand the latter stages having witnessed my old man and he just didn’t have any ‘motivation’ to eat.)

Something to do with the body knowing it doesn’t need the calories any more? 

Not always the case. Some cancers, weight gain is a symptom.......most commonly in ovarian cancer but can sometimes surprisingly be a symptom of stomach cancer.

There are 4 types of cancer.....carcinomas, sarcomas, leukaemias and lymphomas. They differentiate by the types of cell that they affect. 

If there is weight loss, it's generally a combination of things that cause it but the very nature of a cancer is that it is a proliferation of abnormal cells that divide without control and rapidly. This in itself burns up more energy than normal and so you can lose weight. But also, the cancer might affect a part of your body that might cause nausea/vomiting or diarrhoea or constipation.

12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Can you have had cancer without knowing it and your immune system killed it by itself? 

I think that’s happened to me 

We all produce individual rogue cells that your immune system deals with throughout your life. 

But I've never known a case of confirmed cancer....where those rogue cells proliferate and clump together causing a mass and it's associated symptoms.... that the immune system alone has cured.