Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Apologies. It was as someone who overheard a furniture salesman talk about foreign beer and assumed it was me. It went from that to carpet salesman to carpet fitter . 
Welcome to that hat 😂

No apology required! I was trying to think who it was that the carpet fitter rumour emanated from. 

On 1/5/2023 at 12:54 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

Apologies. It was as someone who overheard a furniture salesman talk about foreign beer and assumed it was me. It went from that to carpet salesman to carpet fitter . 
Welcome to that hat 😂

It was me after being in a furniture shop looking at beds in Glasgow city centre. 

Doesn’t come close to whoever found out Bri stinks of shite tbf. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Redforever86 said:

Only decent thing he did then, but fair play. 

He teetered on the edge of greatness with ‘One Night in Newtongrange’ - alas, he ballsed that up too. 
Paying some internet broker for the contact details of Brooke Satchwell’s agent, which were freely available on Google.com was probably his high point. I’m sure he’ll be back.

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

He teetered on the edge of greatness with ‘One Night in Newtongrange’ - alas, he ballsed that up too. 
Paying some internet broker for the contact details of Brooke Satchwell’s agent, which were freely available on Google.com was probably his high point. I’m sure he’ll be back.

He's been living it up over the festivities if social media pics are anything to go by. Looks like hes had a tough few months since coming off of the hat. 

4 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

cunts ment tae hae hit the drink herd ower xmas tae try n firget ez woes..ez faimly tryd tae pit eh cunt beck in cornhill but e sed naw.. noo ez livin in ez shed tryin tae brew ez ain moonshine 

Aye heard the wife was going to send him back, last straw was when the thick cunt shit in the pond. 

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

That was superb. 

Guest milne_afc
6 hours ago, tutankamun said:

I know so many people who were in remission from cancer but now it’s back with a vengeance. 

You seem to know lots of sick/dying/dead people. Maybe you’re the problem. Do you come from a long line of death?