Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The thing is loon, he got it removed but never played to the same standard thereafter. 

There is a moral in there somewhere.

Glad he got it removed .

My taxi driving mate has a huge nose 👃but he doesn't care he even has a laugh about it.

He stays top floor in a sky scraper near pittodrie , when Aberdeen are struggling I phone to tell him to stick his nose oot his winda point his nose towards the King street end and get ready to sneeze to make the ba go into the net..

😁

8 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Glad he got it removed .

My taxi driving mate has a huge nose 👃but he doesn't care he even has a laugh about it.

He stays top floor in a sky scraper near pittodrie , when Aberdeen are struggling I phone to tell him to stick his nose oot his winda point his nose towards the King street end and get ready to sneeze to make the ba go into the net..

😁

🤣🤣. Rhinophyma looks a right bastard to have mind. 

23 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The thing is loon, he got it removed but never played to the same standard thereafter. 

There is a moral in there somewhere.

Exactly MAD, you can’t change how you are, folk would get on better if they just accepted their lot and got on with it and didn’t care what other folk think, I’ve made peace that I have to tap a big lassies shoulder to get something from the top shelf in Asda, no fucks given😂

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Exactly MAD, you can’t change how you are, folk would get on better if they just accepted their lot and got on with it and didn’t care what other folk think, I’ve made peace that I have to tap a big lassies shoulder to get something from the top shelf in Asda, no fucks given😂

How tall are you 79 if you don't mind me asking.

4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

😄😄. A truly, lovely, peaceful overview of how life should be min.👍

• Thanks 1