Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

Not caught this reference so maybe I am stupid, despite being a member of Mensa?

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

They sent me a test and I was in the top three percent so qualified. Bearing in mind this was when I was about 19 and not destroyed half my brain cells through Tennents intoxication.

😂😂😂

Amazing posting. 

2 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Steps best track.

Heard an interesting fact the other day that H was so-called because he is HIV+ which was cool with his bandmates cos its not aids yet, but the rest of the band and crew, many of whom were also gay and/or black, and huns, insisted he be known as H to remind everyone incase they ever forgot just to be safe. 

22 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Heard an interesting fact the other day that H was so-called because he is HIV+ which was cool with his bandmates cos its not aids yet, but the rest of the band and crew, many of whom were also gay and/or black, and huns, insisted he be known as H to remind everyone incase they ever forgot just to be safe. 

Not sure those are facts, never mind interesting.

1 hour ago, chief_wiggum said:

Another drag queen set to go in quick succession of another well-known cross-dressing artiste.

Scarlet Diamonte better watch out as he/she could be next if DEE dies.

Must be something viral going about their community inoo.

13 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Another drag queen set to go in quick succession of another well-known cross-dressing artiste.

Hell of a knowledge of drag queens mate.

22 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Old age perhaps? He is 89 after all!

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Definitely a notable local. If his death is mentioned on the BBC or any other mainstream news outlets, he qualifies for the celeb death predictor.

He was definitely a notable local - whos name spread further than the parochial boundaries of Aberdeen - but a celebrity?

Or maybe that's a measure of what I view as what constitutes as being a "celebrity"

Anyway, he certainly did more than what the media today constitute as celebrites so I will stop quibbling about his inclusion.

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That is correct but I’d defend myself anyway. I’d grind down any supposed ‘case’ the prosecution had make them look very foolish. 

I’d probably lose and tell someone to fuck off and end up in contempt. Best left to the professionals.