Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

1 hour ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Barry Humphries. Annoying cross dressing bastard. He won't be missed. I thought we'd managed to get rid of him years ago anyway. 

Sticking with Paul Gascoigne for next up 🤞

He was looking well (for him) on that scared of the dark series. So you may be out of luck.....unless he Overdoses on Calpol :laughing:

Met Humphries and spoke to him in New York a few years ago. 

He came across as an utter cunt. Wife had never heard of him, and she later pointed out that he came across as an utter cunt. 

That was the same night I had a chat with Eddie Izzard (when he was a transvestite rather than a woman) and he was a proper gent, despite not looking like a gent. In fact he had on a tight purple mini dress, a pair of sexy fuck-me boots, and a lovely pair of fake titties that were bordering on D. I probably would have if the wife hadn't been around. 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Met Humphries and spoke to him in New York a few years ago. 

He came across as an utter cunt. Wife had never heard of him, and she later pointed out that he came across as an utter cunt. 

That was the same night I had a chat with Eddie Izzard (when he was a transvestite rather than a woman) and he was a proper gent, despite not looking like a gent. In fact he had on a tight purple mini dress, a pair of sexy fuck-me boots, and a lovely pair of fake titties that were bordering on D. I probably would have if the wife hadn't been around. 

What event or bar crawl were you involved in on this trip to NYC min? :sherlock:

Seems an awful coincidence to meet those two gentlemen.

2 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

What event or bar crawl were you involved in on this trip to NYC min? :sherlock:

Seems an awful coincidence to meet those two gentlemen.

Was in NYC to see Eddie Izzard at the Town Hall.

Met Eddie Izzard after the show, and then wandered off around off Broadway, which led to the encounter with the miserable old cunt Les Patterson shortly thereafter. Presumably he'd also had a show going at the same time as Eddie. 

Two very different personalities, Eddie and Les. 

EDIT: I'm assuming it was the Town Hall gig, it was a while ago.. we did see him a couple of times in New York, so if it wasn't this one it was some other tour in NY.   

EDIT EDIT: A quick Google shows it was the Town Hall 'Circle' gig, while Les Patterson's 'Dame Edna: The Royal Tour' was happening a 5 minute walk away at the Booth Theatre. 

This internet thing... handy as fuck, isn't it? 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Met Eddie Izzard after the show, and then wandered off around off Broadway, which led to the encounter with the miserable old cunt Les Patterson shortly thereafter. Presumably he'd also had a show going at the same time as Eddie. 

EDIT: I'm assuming it was the Town Hall gig, it was a while ago.. we did see him a couple of times in New York, so if it wasn't this one it was some other tour in NY.   

EDIT EDIT: A quick Google shows it was the Town Hall 'Circle' gig, while Les Patterson's 'Dame Edna: The Royal Tour' was happening a 5 minute walk away at the Booth Theatre. 

spacer.png

Shag any of them?

1 hour ago, Arabian Knight said:

hink eh main critiq here is kelt jist goat a wee bit cerrid awa..seen the map n its like 'aye.nae investd in that much' jist goat tae cerrid awa goa luv eh cunt

Aspersions will not stand, is all :thumbup1:

7 hours ago, Ke1t said:

spacer.png

Les Patterson is a character and is meant to be an arsehole. You struggling with reality again.

4 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

Think Humphries himself would have admitted he was a cunt...lot of Aussies who didn't get his characters certainly did. Edna and Les were spot on.

Like Alf Garnet, his arsehole characters became heroes (or anti-heroes). Hence why the general public loved him.

I’m interested to know if Ke1t met the male Eddie Izzard or the female them?

33 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

Think Humphries himself would have admitted he was a cunt...lot of Aussies who didn't get his characters certainly did. Edna and Les were spot on.

He was definitely a cunt. I was positively charming, and he was still a cunt. 

19 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Like Alf Garnet, his arsehole characters became heroes (or anti-heroes). Hence why the general public loved him.

I’m interested to know if Ke1t met the male Eddie Izzard or the female them?

Hard to tell. 

I think he wore a Kimono on stage, but changed into the little purple number and tits after the show. 

He was definitely calling himself Eddie. Now he's Suzy?

So I'm going with he was male but he owned at least one pair of fake tits. 

He's a lesbian now, I believe? 

I will exit this world more confused than I entered. 

• Haha 2