Shay Logan

30 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Not great to pick on or bully a wee laddie but I'm sure every support has its share of good guys, and wanks. We had a young lad in a Hearts scarf get his jaw broken at Motherwell in front of his mum, by a whole gang. There's assholes everywhere mate. Sadly. 

That was well out of order.Every club has an element like that.

11 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

All he’d have to say is “you know, in hindsight I maybe got that one wrong”. He won’t though.

Pretty sure Tonev had previous for racially abusing someone before Logan as well if I remember rightly.

Pretty sure Carragher has come out and said “we got it wrong” after the support they gave Suarez with the tshirts. 

can’t see brown doing similar

On 3/30/2021 at 10:54 AM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've hated hearts since I was about 13, was going to a game against them with a couple mates, some fully grown adult waving a Union Jack turned to me and said "what the fuck you looking it you sheep shagging cunt."

Needless to say I was a wee boy and I absolutely shat it. Horrible Unionist arsehole wannabe hun creatures. 

When I was a young loon, I remember folk saying the hearts fans are mental. They walk about Edinburgh wi axes when going to games!! I'm like, fuck goinn doon to tynecastle!! 

Then again I used to think thats how it was in mastrick!! I had a sheltered life then....

3 hours ago, pocrawred said:

When I was a young loon, I remember folk saying the hearts fans are mental. They walk about Edinburgh wi axes when going to games!! I'm like, fuck goinn doon to tynecastle!! 

Then again I used to think thats how it was in mastrick!! I had a sheltered life then....

Original Gorgie Agro, yes. Punks, skins, lunatics and nutters of all sorts. 70s and 80s. Mostly schemes of west and south Edinburgh and West Lothian. Texaco Cup games especially for stories. Wolves. Oldham. Newcastle. I'm sure Hearts took Oldham's end after a day of rioting in the town. Sure I read an online link to some old Oldham local rag about it. 

Died out with casuals mid 80s. The Agro didn't like Gazelles. 

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Original Gorgie Agro, yes. Punks, skins, lunatics and nutters of all sorts. 70s and 80s. Mostly schemes of west and south Edinburgh and West Lothian. Texaco Cup games especially for stories. Wolves. Oldham. Newcastle. I'm sure Hearts took Oldham's end after a day of rioting in the town. Sure I read an online link to some old Oldham local rag about it. 

Died out with casuals mid 80s. The Agro didn't like Gazelles. 

Huns rioted in Manchester. Hearts rioted in Oldham. 

if the cap fits...... :)

He left when Brown isn’t even an Aberdeen player yet anyway & even by time Brown is an Aberdeen player Logan would have long left the building in an case. 

Only a real idiot would link his Hearts loan from March to May as some kind of reaction to Brown arriving in June/July or there abouts ?

11 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Thought Shay came across really well on Sportsound last night 

I abhor racism but the virtue signalling types like the gadgie from the Red Final would do well to listen to it and put the pitchfork down 

I think the guy from TRF was making a fair point,  especially on the hypocrisy of Brown. 

Now that Logan has spoken on it though, and the chairman, and Brown, that should be that. 

30 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think the guy from TRF was making a fair point,  especially on the hypocrisy of Brown. 

Now that Logan has spoken on it though, and the chairman, and Brown, that should be that. 

I agree it was a fair point and it was worthy of attention and discussion 

But considering Shay has drawn a line under it, you’re right it is time to move on 

• Upvote 1