Shay Logan

Do we think DM has assured Logan that we will be entering the new season with a few good new signings ?

I reckon it was a hard sell, not just in financial terms but reassuring him better days are ahead with the squad

Maybe promised proper training facilities....?

• Upvote 1

Excellent.

I think maybe AFC sweetened the deal for Shay - perhaps paying for all his travelling? Wouldn't have thought he will bring his family up here.

Hopefully the quines about town are doing their bit for the club and dishing it out willy nilly.

• Upvote 2

Great news!

Shows how much the club has changed as well. Wasnt too long ago we'd be begging a player to stay that had no intention to do so and leaving contracts open to sign for them at their own convenience.

Players like Mcguire, Sick note Aluko and Zander fucking Diamond.

A frightening reminder of where we were Pre Derek

Big signing for the club. Positionally and ability wise you've said it all above but he also brings an attitude that I like a lot. Shows the clubs intent early doors. If we had a midfield option I would love deek to be picking up the phone to Tansey right now and telling him he's got till midnight or he can fuck off. Don't mess with the deekster.

Of course the reality is we don't have a cuntish midfield option so let's not do that just yet.....

Big signing for the club. Positionally and ability wise you've said it all above but he also brings an attitude that I like a lot. Shows the clubs intent early doors. If we had a midfield option I would love deek to be picking up the phone to Tansey right now and telling him he's got till midnight or he can fuck off. Don't mess with the deekster.

Of course the reality is we don't have a cuntish midfield option so let's not do that just yet.....

What's so good about Tansey?

Much better midfielders in the league & even out of contract in summer. Lawless for example. Young & has sell on value. Tansey would be a waste of a transfer fee.

What's so good about Tansey?

Much better midfielders in the league & even out of contract in summer. Lawless for example. Young & has sell on value. Tansey would be a waste of a transfer fee.

Oh absolutely (although apologies I don't know the Lawless you speak of. Crawford is my choice from the players I've seen recently although not for the sitting role.). Tansey hasn't impressed me as a player added to which I've seen nothing to suggest he wasn't particularly bothered when Hughes fucked us over in January.

Hopefully the quines about town are doing their bit for the club and dishing it out willy nilly.

There's an idea, make sure he has more kids up here than down South, we'll never lose him!

What CD's did you have in mind ?

Eye of the Tiger by survivor and....

What ?

CD's? Oh MT, surely even minidisc has made it to your street by now?

Anyone else feel a lot more optimistic about next season, I am surprised we are keeping Shay and it sends the right message to potential targets

Aye one less main position we'll need to fill

2 good centre backs, a solid central midfielder, a striker and a decent goalie and I'll be chuffed. :laughing:

Got to love the Papers :

English right-back Shay Logan says he signed a new contract with Aberdeen for football rather than financial reasons as he is relishing the greater competition in the Scottish Premiership promised by the promotion for a Rangers side led by his former manager at Brentford, Mark Warburton. (Daily Record)

Aberdeen right-back Shay Logan says the Rangers squad led by Mark Warburton, his former manager at Brentford, is nowhere near good enough for the Scottish Premiership. (The Sun, print edition)​

Dear oh dear.