Roland Garros 2016

Djockovic up to his usual stalling tricks and as usual it gets in Murrays head and he allows Djockovic to dictate. He needs to learn how to ignore the Serb prick

The old drop shots are killing Murray. Plus his first serves have been poor.

However, the Serb has massively picked it up and playing lovely.

Djockovic has upped his game and when he does there's nobody that can beat him

He has an extra gear and is the best player in world by some distance. You have to applaud the guy... he is immense. I think he has surpassed Nadal and by the end of his career there is going to be a discussion between Federer and Djokovic for the GOAT.

He has an extra gear and is the best player in world by some distance. You have to applaud the guy... he is immense. I think he has surpassed Nadal and by the end of his career there is going to be a discussion between Federer and Djokovic for the GOAT.

No argument here

I just don't like Djockovic, his pandering to the crowd in this tournament to get them to like him is vomit inducing.

No predictions from me this year.... other than that I think this is the year Djokovic picks up his first French Open title! Hope I am indeed wrong!

I'm not changing my pre-tournament prediction. Although, if Murray does win, I fully expect @@The Boofon to ram it down my throat within minutes of Match Point. On this occasion I'll be delighted to be wrong!

For what it's worth, I actually agree with you. I think Djokovic in 4 sets is about right. If Murray plays especially well, I think it could go to 5-sets - where you'd fancy Djokovic, who's expended far less energy getting to the final.

Djokovic in 4 sets... what more do you want @@The Boofon

That's only in your head pal.

Murray consistently bottles it against Djokovic. It's not hard to predict.

Your right, it's not hard to predict that one of the greatest players to ever play tennis will win in the final. I'm glad we agree on that which in turn shows that losing to him is not bottling it.

Losing to him is bottling it, you're not getting it at all.

No surprise to see dullard ollie1903 putting his oar in.

There is no difference in ability. The difference is bottle.

Murray does not have it against Djokovic, he lost his composure again today. It's all psychological.

Guest milne_afc

Which part of the Djokovic masterclass made Andy send so many 1st serves into the net?

He collapsed(bottled it) after set 1.